Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me there are features that you can get get on a base that I wanted so it made sense to go badlands lux. If you don't see a difference or care, keep what you have and save your cash.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's a "gimmick", then why add a manual one?
Disco isn't a gimmick in general, just the fancy hydraulic one is a gimmick. I generally just remove the SB all together, but quick disco links are good, also just unbolting the links and zip tying them works fine.

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's a heck of a deal you got for the 21 Base Squatch 4 Door/ 2.7 all for 36k!
Agreed. I ordered a 2 door base two years ago & didn't want to spend the money at that point on the Sas upgrade. Little did I know where prices would go. With price protection and 2 order retention rebates applied I'm in for around 32 + tax, but working on a time machine now to get the Sas package installed.

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Our first Bronco was a White Base/4 dr/SAS/Soft Top and we really really liked it! If they hadn't released the Braptor in Code Orange, believe it or not, we would have kept the Base SAS! Keep your Base SAS, plus that color! Wow!

TheBear

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco WT, '20 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, for one thing, the deal you seemingly got on the Sasquatch base isn’t a relevant point. The only relevant point is what it is worth today versus a new badlands. By trading up you aren’t “giving up the original good deal”, you are capturing it in resale. The rest is obvious….do you want to go $62k for a new Badlands and sell the 2021 for $39k or keep the original.

it is fair to say that everyone here made choices that came at a cost. I would want the Badlands for the features but a base Sasquatch is hard to deny when it comes to value. I can totally understand if someone thinks the Base Sasquatch is a sweet spot. I agree. I think the markups for the Raptor are a terrible deal for what you get…but I likely would have done it if the option was there.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it dosent have this you paid too much and got less
Ford Bronco I just can’t bring myself to trading in my 2021 Sas Base IMG_6387.MOV
Not so sure about that... I got everything I needed and wanted for $40k (on a $51k MSRP Bronco). So how did I pay too much for the High Package OBX 2.7 advanced 4x4?

Didn't get the front axle? Picked up the sasquatch front axle and rear gears for $1500). Just need to install them. Granted, the guy who managed a base non-sasquatch for $26,999 won with his Bronco - He won every day with that deal.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not so sure about that... I got everything I needed and wanted for $40k (on a $51k MSRP Bronco). So how did I pay too much for the High Package OBX 2.7 advanced 4x4?

Didn't get the front axle? Picked up the sasquatch front axle and rear gears for $1500). Just need to install them. Granted, the guy who managed a base non-sasquatch for $26,999 won with his Bronco - He won every day with that deal.
You did good I wanted a warranty on a first year rig

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Swagger

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree with everyone here.
I'm so happy with my '21 Base Squatch. It does everything I need it to do and more! And with Forscan I have more GOAT modes than a First Edition.

Ford Bronco I just can’t bring myself to trading in my 2021 Sas Base BRONCO-Oracle
Sponsored