Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just wanted to put out a general thanks to the Part Number gurus here. Time and again some struggling person like myself asks for a Part Number and Poof!! There it is. Car forums are a minefield but it's good folks like these that make the forum worth a visit. Repeatedly
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I‘m not one of the parts numbers guys, I do appreciate your appreciation and starting a positive thread.

There are some very helpful members on this forum; very helpful. They help to make this community so special and I fear they don’t hear it enough.

If I tried to give shout outs, I’ll miss a few key guys and will feel terrible about that, but there are a lot of great folk on Bronco6G.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well said. Those guys and all the guys who got Epstein’d for giving us insights to production at the MAP way back in the day are what makes a good forum special. This is my most active form of “social media” and I have appreciated the knowledge and expertise our folks have shared in addition to the build journals, stories, and awesome threads (the photo challenge is cooking!).

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heck yeah, thanks to the parts gurus! And those that post schematics and diagrams and maintenance photos with stuff highlighted so you know what you’re actually looking at… 👍🏼👍🏼

Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well said. Those guys and all the guys who got Epstein’d for giving us insights to production at the MAP way back in the day are what makes a good forum special. This is my most active form of “social media” and I have appreciated the knowledge and expertise our folks have shared in addition to the build journals, stories, and awesome threads (the photo challenge is cooking!).
Agree 100%. Most informative and helpful and courteous forum around. Helps me to enjoy my BD Bronco even more. 🚙

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs