Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my tracking number on September 8th, but USPS is still showing they are waiting for the item. Fingers crossed it gets going soon! These all look so great.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order came in today🥳!!! However...after months of waiting my nightmare came true :cry:. I received the wrong order (configuration). I know 🤭, first world problems right🙏.

My order was for the Badlands with black placard and satin silver "Bronco".
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 9.39.41 PM

What I received was the Badlands with orange placard and satin silver "Bronco".
Disclaimer: the quality is on point. AR makes amazing stuff. Just like their other products which I do also have the console badge.
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_0563 copy

I tried. I tried to see if I could make it work but I feel like the orange in the placard is too much. Its too dominating. The black, in the placard, was intended to give a more subtle look and the satin silver "Bronco" was supposed to be the stand out part with the small orange "Badlands" and Sasquatch dude. AND the black would have blended perfectly with the other black trim. The "Bronco" in silver was intended as im not blacking out the mustang on the back. Wanted those to match and be visible. IDK. I feel like it's too flashy with the orange placard. I'll reach out to AR @EIGHTLUG to see if anything is possible. Anyone interested in buying? Brand new never used/applied? Still have the box and everything it came with.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_0566

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_0565

Last edited:

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order (7446) from late May is shipping today. BADLANDS Black Placard / Satin Silver

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order came in today🥳!!! However...after months of waiting my nightmare came true :cry:. I received the wrong order (configuration). I know 🤭, first world problems right🙏.

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 9.39.41 PM.png

Disclaimer: the quality is on point. AR makes amazing stuff. Just like their other products which I do also have the console badge.
IMG_0563 copy.jpeg

I tried. I tried to see if I could make it work but I feel like the orange in the placard is too much. Its too dominating. The black, in the placard, was intended to give a more subtle look and the satin silver "Bronco" was supposed to be the stand out part with the small orange "Badlands" and Sasquatch dude. AND the black would have blended perfectly with the other black trim. The "Bronco" in silver was intended as im not blacking out the mustang on the back. Wanted those to match and be visible. IDK. I feel like it's too flashy with the orange placard. I'll reach out to AR @EIGHTLUG to see if anything is possible. Anyone interested in buying? Brand new never used/applied? Still have the box and everything it came with.

IMG_0566.jpeg

IMG_0565.jpeg
I’m kind of on the same page as you, but for me it’s the silver, not the orange. I have a cactus grey though, so if I remove the orange placard, the Bronco turns into a very monochrome vehicle.

I had assumed (incorrectly, apparently) that the satin silver would match the satin silver Bronco badging on the rear of the Bronco. But the AR badges are closer to a flat/matte silver—at least when compared to the Bronco badging.

Or maybe that rear Bronco badging is more of a semi-gloss silver than a satin? Guess it depends on your reference point. Either way… the two don’t match. (Very late in the evening otherwise I’d take pics.)

———

I do concur with your sentiment regarding the quality. Very premium product—and the quality matches the price.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got email today that my base/base in satin with red is shipping. Memorial Day sale, order # 7425.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received mine yesterday and put them on today. Look great. Would be nice to get a Bronco in the same satin silver to match for the back. Now I just need my stirrups to come in. 😉

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_1245

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_7619

You check your receipt to make sure you didn't get somebody else's order? That happened to me and it was an easy swap out.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You check your receipt to make sure you didn't get somebody else's order? That happened to me and it was an easy swap out.
AR was quick to get back to me. Apologized about the mix up. They had a return label in my inbox and a new order (with correct config) said to be shipped within two weeks. Sent back the original badge. Now I am patiently waiting. Happy camper. I understand mistakes happen. Overly happy how AR handled it. Professional business. I respect 🫡 that. Thanks @EIGHTLUG you guys rocks.
Sponsored