Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks great, really sharp! I think this is the style I ordered with the sequential build number but need to find my email confirmation to make sure. Do you have an updated shipping estimate yet?
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Topo applied and ready for prime time. Complete with our custom AR machined and laser engraved screws.

it’s a small mod but bringing this level of detail to the interior is a really nice touch. Adding your sequential build number is just icing on the cake. This console badge is proper. 👌🏽

**THE D that’s mounted up casts quite the shadow.

FF28721B-E2A0-4971-864F-31DEBDB9D84A.jpeg

40F8EB4C-E4CC-4B02-8363-E778ED5EE67A.jpeg

DC929422-9402-4DA0-B502-E85C93F89A6F.jpeg

B045A739-90C7-43A0-8362-B2F8C3E0930E.jpeg
This, with the sequential build number is exactly what I'm looking for. Love the black topo.

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How can I get my money back? It’s getting silly at this point…been a year for some nameplates..I get it it’s a big project but the ball has been dropped

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sooo everyone cool acting like this isn’t taking an exorbitant amount of time for what this is? Cool cool

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sooo everyone cool acting like this isn’t taking an exorbitant amount of time for what this is? Cool cool
I figure, as they're individually numbered for each order, that there's going to be a lot of time involved in personalizing all of them. Unless you're getting ready to dump your FE, I'd suggest you think of something else because it's still gonna be a while.
I ordered the limited edition BAM mount around the same time and that's just finishing up, yet there were only 100 of those, With up to 5000 of these that could be on order, who knows.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How can I get my money back? It’s getting silly at this point…been a year for some nameplates..I get it it’s a big project but the ball has been dropped
You can email [email protected] and request a cancel order/refund.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sure there are plenty of options and other companies taking the time to make 'custom to you' products like ours at this level of quality. I get it. Most people have mass produced black powdercoat level of patience when it comes to aftermarket parts and an amazon.com expectations for delivery. We're not either of those two things.

These badges are on hand and being lasered now. I appreciate the patience for everyone that ordered and stuck with it. You will be rewarded with a very special part.

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sure there are plenty of options and other companies taking the time to make 'custom to you' products like ours at this level of quality. I get it. Most people have mass produced black powdercoat level of patience when it comes to aftermarket parts and an amazon.com expectations for delivery. We're not either of those two things.

These badges are on hand and being lasered now. I appreciate the patience for everyone that ordered and stuck with it. You will be rewarded with a very special part.
[/QUO

ugh yea ok sending my email now…it’s been a year

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I figure, as they're individually numbered for each order, that there's going to be a lot of time involved in personalizing all of them. Unless you're getting ready to dump your FE, I'd suggest you think of something else because it's still gonna be a while.
I ordered the limited edition BAM mount around the same time and that's just finishing up, yet there were only 100 of those, With up to 5000 of these that could be on order, who knows.
Cool good for u

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got mine on Wednesday as well. Looking forward to seeing this in real life!
Sponsored