Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: 7/21

The current status for the MKII BAMs are that they are being re-machined. The notch feature that indexes the 5 components was omitted and I QA failed the entire run, pushing the project back. The paint is on hand, the mounting hardware is on hand. I just need correctly machined parts. These are on the hot list and I should have more of an update toward the end of July.

The rail sections will arrive flat black Type II Hard Anodized and we'll laser apply the rail position marks. That saves a lot of finish time on our end. Every piece of the MKII is new, so this is essentially a brand new product. A lot the same, but still, totally different.
Are these going to be shipping this month?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are these going to be shipping this month?
I'm thinking yes. You may start receiving tracking info toward the end of next week, maybe the week of the 25th. Either way, we're really close now.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think these will be shipping soon? Not trying to rush you, I’m just excited is all :)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update 10/12

This applies to BADLANDS and RAPTOR MKII BAMs

Some good news and just some general news. Where we're currently at with the MKII BAMs is: The smooth rails are at the anodizer. The Picatinny rails will wrap up in machining this week. Next step for them is anodizing. Once complete there, we'll laser the markings on them. At this point, smooth rail orders are about a week ahead of the Picatinny. The previous parts were scrapped for failing QC.

The center mount bracket sections (200) are all complete in machining and are now being painted in house. Both of the colors (Badlands Orange/Code Orange).

The lone production outlier and what has been the biggest struggle is the L/R Dash Stands.

The L/R feet, as we call them, have been the biggest hurdle to machine. But as of today, they're both up and running and targeting completion toward the middle of next week. To repeatedly and confidently machine them with a 3 axis has proven to be near impossible. They're being machined in a 5 axis now. As parts finish in small batches we'll begin finishing them.

Realistically, we're looking at having the smooth rail orders shipping as early as the end of the month. Badlands or Raptor. They're both on the same production line.

I hope this helps clear the air. I appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the extended extended delivery time on this one.

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 10/12

Some good news and just some general news. Where we're currently at with the MKII BAMs is: The smooth rails are at the anodizer. The Picatinny rails will wrap up in machining this week. Next step for them is anodizing. Once complete there, we'll laser the markings on them. At this point, smooth rail orders are about a week ahead of the Picatinny. The previous parts were scrapped for failing QC.

The center mount bracket sections (200) are all complete in machining and are now being painted in house. Both of the colors (Badlands Orange/Code Orange).

The lone production outlier and what has been the biggest struggle is the L/R Dash Stands.

The L/R feet, as we call them, have been the biggest hurdle to machine. But as of today, they're both up and running and targeting completion toward the middle of next week. To repeatedly and confidently machine them with a 3 axis has proven to be near impossible. They're being machined in a 5 axis now. As parts finish in small batches we'll begin finishing them.

Realistically, we're looking at having the smooth rail orders shipping as early as the end of the month. Badlands or Raptor. They're both on the same production line.

I hope this helps clear the air. I appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the extended extended delivery time on this one.
thx for the update

Emersaurus

Wildtrak
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If there’s enough interest, I’d love to do a WILDTRAK BAM. We receive emails and PMs all the time from Raptor and Badlands owners. Let me know what your ideas are for a WILDTRAK BAM and I don’t see why we couldn’t make it happen.
Count me in for a Wildtrak version! I was planning on getting an all black version since there isn’t a Wildtrak one but I’d hold out for a Wildtrak version!

cerberos213

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 10/12

End of the month has come and gone and we haven’t seen any shipping info or any further update now that SEMA is out of the way. What’s the status on these getting out to customers, realistically?

Thank you

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
End of the month has come and gone and we haven’t seen any shipping info or any further update now that SEMA is out of the way. What’s the status on these getting out to customers, realistically?

Thank you
Please email [email protected] for an update on your order.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you
Get any info?

I can email them myself obviously but seems more efficient to share publicly for the benefit of all of the order holders rather than each of us individually email the pitcrew mailbox.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Count me in for a Wildtrak version! I was planning on getting an all black version since there isn’t a Wildtrak one but I’d hold out for a Wildtrak version!
me too

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get any info?

I can email them myself obviously but seems more efficient to share publicly for the benefit of all of the order holders rather than each of us individually email the pitcrew mailbox.
Agree. I don't remember exactly when I purchased this but it was before I actually picked up my Bronco. I did receive an email on May 22, 2023 stating:

Hey William,

Your order is currently in production. You will receive tracking info once it is ready to ship.

Thank you for your patience.

- The ARCHETYPE RACING Team

My patience is wearing thin. Over 6 months thin.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed Tracy, and she said that my rail would be at the end of this week or next. Badges next week.

Regardless I'm in no hurry... I know what to expect with this stuff so at this point I'll be a kid at Christmas no matter when it shows up.
Sponsored