Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had this vision in my mind of a Boba Fett stylized BAM. I’ve had other work done by BLOWNDEADLINE in the past and he flat out crushes it every time. Back when we were in the planning stages of the LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM, he was the one that I tapped on the shoulder to paint the feet and centers. He cranked out a couple samples, but there wasn’t a standard cerakote color that worked with out project. I know how picky you BADLANDS fans are of that orange/yellow. The sample parts stayed there with him after the project wrapped.

Fast forward to today and he remembered a conversation we had in the past and cranked out one of these beauties. If you’re a STAR WARS or even better, a Boba Fett fan, you can tell by the details that this thing is LEGIT!

Right now, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it. Use it, keep it to display, make someone’s day.🤷🏽‍♂️

Leave your thoughts.

833B0D97-E8F8-4B17-92ED-0C597FEA1CBC.jpeg
5B5FA441-4886-4598-B6D6-FAF9B9E70E8E.jpeg

D2A113B3-4FF9-405C-A5DB-C3FBAB1E0CEE.jpeg

71780193-8847-496C-BEBF-AEB93730424B.jpeg
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 44 Automa
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any update on the BYODR MKII's? It's been very quiet for a long time with any meaningful updates.
There's a thread, all it's own, for the MKII BAMs.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's a thread, all it's own, for the MKII BAMs.
What about the pic dash rail I ordered for my Bronco Raptor months ago, when will it be delivered ? I keep hearing soon & given dates that aren't met.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What about the pic dash rail I ordered for my Bronco Raptor months ago, when will it be delivered ? I keep hearing soon & given dates that aren't met.
That's also MKII BAM and it has a thread all its own. If you'd like an update to your order, please email [email protected]

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How about an update here where we can all see your response ?
An update to your order isn't necessarily applicable to everyone else's order. There's a general update on the appropriate thread.

Sponsored

cerberos213

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about an update here where we can all see your response ?
That’s the same response I got over there on that thread.

The email response back on November 9th,

Hi cerberos213,

Thank you for your patience, we will have the first orders shipping next week and hope to have all the pre-orders fulfilled by the end of the month.

Sincerely,
Pitcrew

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s the same response I got over there on that thread.

The email response back on November 9th,

Hi cerberos213,

Thank you for your patience, we will have the first orders shipping next week and hope to have all the pre-orders fulfilled by the end of the month.

Sincerely,
Pitcrew
YUP, same here. Not Cool.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
An update to your order isn't necessarily applicable to everyone else's order. There's a general update on the appropriate thread.
I beg to differ, I'm sure there are many others also waiting for their paid for product. You are playing games with you customers. Totally unsat.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I beg to differ, I'm sure there are many others also waiting for their paid for product. You are playing games with you customers. Totally unsat.
You are incorrect. There are similar orders that have requested different colors, different laser details, combined rails, etc. They are on a different timeline than the standard orders. Like I previously stated, there is a 'general' update on the appropriate thread. If you would like an update to your specific order, please email [email protected]. We are not providing an update to a personal order on a general thread for a different item.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are incorrect. There are similar orders that have requested different colors, different laser details, combined rails, etc. They are on a different timeline than the standard orders. Like I previously stated, there is a 'general' update on the appropriate thread. If you would like an update to your specific order, please email [email protected]. We are not providing an update to a personal order on a general thread for a different item.
Soooo you didn't read the above quote from cerberos213 ?
:rolleyes:
Sponsored