Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | BADLANDS National Park Edition MKII BAM BYODR

We've taken what we've identified as areas of improvement from the OG BAM BYODR and made some major upgrades. This brings us to the BAM MKII. The next evolution of our classic BAM BYODR. This one is a special BADLANDS National Park Edition.

Upgrades are:

• Pill shaped slots on both rail styles are enlarged to .26" allowing the use of 1/4-20 hardware throughout
  • V groove (male and female) are machined into all mounting surfaces to index all components squarely
  • Replaced button head hardware with flat head tapered screws for a more streamline appearance
  • Added optional markings on the rails for the ability to quickly return accessories to same location
  • Mount feet pads increased by 100% allowing the use of larger 3M VHB for a more secure hold
  • Lastly and purely cosmetic, the mount feet are windowed. Just for the sauce.
Although this will not be the 100 ultra exclusive Limited Edition BADLANDS BAM, this new BADLANDS BAM will still be visibly unique and sequentially numbered. The new BADLANDS Edition BAM will have all of the accoutrements previously mentioned and will also sport a BADLANDS specific BADLANDS Orange colorway with classic matte black rails and specific laser annealed markings. The position markings on the rails will be optional. Smooth and Picatinny rails are options.

We just recently completed the design and renderings for the BADLANDS BAM MKII. That being said, pricing for the standard BAM MKII will remain the same but pricing on the BADLANDS Edition is TBD.

When everything has the green light, you'll know what to do. ;)

16010 - Badlands Bronco Dash - 1.jpg

16010 - Badlands Bronco Dash - 2.jpg

16010 - Badlands Bronco Dash - 3.jpg

16010 - Badlands Bronco Dash - 4.jpg

16010 - Badlands Bronco Dash - 5.jpg

16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 1.jpg

16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 2.jpg

16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 3.jpg

16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 4.jpg

16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 5.jpg
Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AR | BADLANDS National Park Edition MKII BAM BYODR

We've taken what we've identified as areas of improvement from the OG BAM BYODR and made some major upgrades. This brings us to the BAM MKII. The next evolution of our classic BAM BYODR. This one is a special BADLANDS National Park Edition.

Upgrades are:

• Pill shaped slots on both rail styles are enlarged to .26" allowing the use of 1/4-20 hardware throughout
  • V groove (male and female) are machined into all mounting surfaces to index all components squarely
  • Replaced button head hardware with flat head tapered screws for a more streamline appearance
  • Added optional markings on the rails for the ability to quickly return accessories to same location
  • Mount feet pads increased by 100% allowing the use of larger 3M VHB for a more secure hold
  • Lastly and purely cosmetic, the mount feet are windowed. Just for the sauce.
Although this will not be the 100 ultra exclusive Limited Edition BADLANDS BAM, this new BADLANDS BAM will still be visibly unique and sequentially numbered. The new BADLANDS Edition BAM will have all of the accoutrements previously mentioned and will also sport a BADLANDS specific BADLANDS Orange colorway with classic matte black rails and specific laser annealed markings. The position markings on the rails will be optional. Smooth and Picatinny rails are options.

We just recently completed the design and renderings for the BADLANDS BAM MKII. That being said, pricing for the standard BAM MKII will remain the same but pricing on the BADLANDS Edition is TBD.

When everything has the green light, you'll know what to do. ;)

Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Edition MKII BAM BYODR 16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 5

Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Edition MKII BAM BYODR 16010 - Smooth Badlands Bronco Dash - 5

Still no Wildtrak edition?

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sexy!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FUCK YEAH ....got a Badlands in the delivery shoot ...

AAANNNDDDDD....

I didn't get "fired" as an AR customer yesterday.... or whatever that thread was about.

WINNING!!!!

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great improvement!
Now I 'need' the new... "Mount windowed feet pads increased by 100% allowing the use of larger 3M VHB for a more secure hold" .... to replace my current badlands non windowed skinny mounts!
Will they fit my older version?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great improvement!
Now I 'need' the new... "Mount windowed feet pads increased by 100% allowing the use of larger 3M VHB for a more secure hold" .... to replace my current badlands non windowed skinny mounts!
Will they fit my older version?
The components are somewhat backwards compatible.

RockyBalboa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BadSquatch, '21 Mach-E GTPE, '13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gorgeous. Can you clarify what kind of 1" ball mounts would work with the smooth rail?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gorgeous. Can you clarify what kind of 1" ball mounts would work with the smooth rail?
As long as the mount bolt diameter is no larger than 1/4ā€, pretty much any of them from any company.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still no Wildtrak edition?
If thereā€™s enough interest, Iā€™d love to do a WILDTRAK BAM. We receive emails and PMs all the time from Raptor and Badlands owners. Let me know what your ideas are for a WILDTRAK BAM and I donā€™t see why we couldnā€™t make it happen.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If thereā€™s enough interest, Iā€™d love to do a WILDTRAK BAM. We receive emails and PMs all the time from Raptor and Badlands owners. Let me know what your ideas are for a WILDTRAK BAM and I donā€™t see why we couldnā€™t make it happen.
Hey Curtis. Count me as one of many Wildtrak owners who always feels a little left out of all of these Badlands products :)

From a manufacturing standpoint, why not make an interchangeable Badlands/Wildtrak/Raptor/OBX, etc plate or insert to please more owners instead of etching/painting Badlands into the product?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also in the Wildtrak boat, and I know orange is the Wildtrack color but since the interior on the Wildtrak has blue accents adding anything orange wouldn't work. The only orange on my whole truck is the Wildtrak badge on the outside. So yeah even a Wildtrak brand with the blue background would work for me!

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Iā€™m ready to get on the send it list when pre orders open up!

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Edition MKII BAM BYODR 1601-BadlandsBAM-Smooth4_1800x1800

Same as this one but instead of orange use your burnt titanium (area 51 color), use the Wildtrak font from the badge where Badlands is, and if you need any graphics where the topography is use the mountains from the HOSS 3.0 badge. On the BAM MKII I guess that you wouldn't need the graphics but you might be able to squeeze it on the center piece. And do the same for the console badge (I noticed that the Wildtrak version departed the site BTW). I need one of those too.

Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Edition MKII BAM BYODR 0V5A2609_1800x1800

HOSS 3.0 mountains in the background instead of topography, Wildtrak font instead of Badlands in orange or area 51, area 51 perimeter color instead of orange, Ford in different colors.

Just my $0.02, if the masses agree and want it I will get a set for myself. I wouldn't mind working with you to get a custom set for me as the example. #1 of 100 run šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†.
Sponsored