Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You didn't receive your "thanks for being patient" email last week?
That email is too generic. I get many places don't operate this way anymore, but if they take your money and say 6-8 weeks then I want to know a bit more than you are in que, sometimes things come up when its at or surpassing the orginal timeline.
Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

11 weeks now and no updates to those of us that have ordered.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update: 7/21

The current status for the MKII BAMs are that they are being re-machined. The notch feature that indexes the 5 components was omitted and I QA failed the entire run, pushing the project back. The paint is on hand, the mounting hardware is on hand. I just need correctly machined parts. These are on the hot list and I should have more of an update toward the end of July.

The rail sections will arrive flat black Type II Hard Anodized and we'll laser apply the rail position marks. That saves a lot of finish time on our end. Every piece of the MKII is new, so this is essentially a brand new product. A lot the same, but still, totally different.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any updates, the September timeline has well been passed.

Sponsored

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
YES YES any updates ?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update 10/12

This applies to BADLANDS and RAPTOR MKII BAMs

Some good news and just some general news. Where we're currently at with the MKII BAMs is: The smooth rails are at the anodizer. The Picatinny rails will wrap up in machining this week. Next step for them is anodizing. Once complete there, we'll laser the markings on them. At this point, smooth rail orders are about a week ahead of the Picatinny. The previous parts were scrapped for failing QC.

The center mount bracket sections (200) are all complete in machining and are now being painted in house. Both of the colors (Badlands Orange/Code Orange).

The lone production outlier and what has been the biggest struggle is the L/R Dash Stands.

The L/R feet, as we call them, have been the biggest hurdle to machine. But as of today, they're both up and running and targeting completion toward the middle of next week. To repeatedly and confidently machine them with a 3 axis has proven to be near impossible. They're being machined in a 5 axis now. As parts finish in small batches we'll begin finishing them.

Realistically, we're looking at having the smooth rail orders shipping as early as the end of the month. Badlands or Raptor. They're both on the same production line.

I hope this helps clear the air. I appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the extended extended delivery time on this one.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 10/12

Some good news and just some general news. Where we're currently at with the MKII BAMs is: The smooth rails are at the anodizer. The Picatinny rails will wrap up in machining this week. Next step for them is anodizing. Once complete there, we'll laser the markings on them. At this point, smooth rail orders are about a week ahead of the Picatinny. The previous parts were scrapped for failing QC.

The center mount bracket sections (200) are all complete in machining and are now being painted in house. Both of the colors (Badlands Orange/Code Orange).

The lone production outlier and what has been the biggest struggle is the L/R Dash Stands.

The L/R feet, as we call them, have been the biggest hurdle to machine. But as of today, they're both up and running and targeting completion toward the middle of next week. To repeatedly and confidently machine them with a 3 axis has proven to be near impossible. They're being machined in a 5 axis now. As parts finish in small batches we'll begin finishing them.

Realistically, we're looking at having the smooth rail orders shipping as early as the end of the month. Badlands or Raptor. They're both on the same production line.

I hope this helps clear the air. I appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the extended extended delivery time on this one.
Thanks Curtis, very much looking forward to finally see your artwork!

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update 10/12

Thanks Curtis for the Update
Ford Bronco AR | R A P T O R  BAM MKII BYODR 1697555149184

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition