De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You know I kinda wondered about this too. I kinda of doubt it, but I did notice that the plates are removable (Bronco bolts) and could be easily swapped for one like those included with the preproduction ones used in the Bronco roadshow earlier this year (#### of 7000). Could it be that they will wait until they have a final number (something less than 7000) and then mail us individually numbered plates to go with our Broncos? Hey a guy can dream, right?
This is what Iā€™ve been hoping for ever since we found out they werenā€™t including them. If not, @EIGHTLUG has the solution!
Sponsored

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m definitely interested!

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bring it on...count me in....and all those cliches.

pacman68

First Edition
First Name
Peter A. Cossio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project

This is a project specific to those with a First Edition that would like to have their VIN engraved into their center console badge. There are very few of the badges with the vehicles VIN included from the factory. Why FORD decided not to do them all, who knows? It's not like they didn't have ample time.

There's a little due diligence to be done. We need that exact font and character size. Then the laser will need to be dialed in just right to create the proper amount of engraving. Another option would be CNC machining the letters. Either will work, but in the end, we all want an OEM appearance to the badge.

Pricing is TBD at this time. There are going to be some costs involved with shipping, shipping insurance, programming, and machine time, since every single one will be unique.

If you're interested in having yours done, it's a nice detail to have. I had a very similar badge created for our Focus RS. It just adds a little more 'something special' to the vehicle and with the wait most all of have had with these, I think we deserve it.

My badge will be the guinea pig. You know what to do in the thread. ;)

FE Badge VIN.png

View attachment 210264 View attachment 210268
Iā€™m in.

TinGoose

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project

This is a project specific to those with a First Edition that would like to have their VIN engraved into their center console badge. There are very few of the badges with the vehicles VIN included from the factory. Why FORD decided not to do them all, who knows? It's not like they didn't have ample time.

There's a little due diligence to be done. We need that exact font and character size. Then the laser will need to be dialed in just right to create the proper amount of engraving. Another option would be CNC machining the letters. Either will work, but in the end, we all want an OEM appearance to the badge.

Pricing is TBD at this time. There are going to be some costs involved with shipping, shipping insurance, programming, and machine time, since every single one will be unique.

If you're interested in having yours done, it's a nice detail to have. I had a very similar badge created for our Focus RS. It just adds a little more 'something special' to the vehicle and with the wait most all of have had with these, I think we deserve it.

My badge will be the guinea pig. You know what to do in the thread. ;)

FE Badge VIN.png

View attachment 210264 View attachment 210268
I am interested. Let me know the details when you are ready to do them. Thanks

Sponsored

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m in. Love it! Thank you for doing this. FORD if you are reading this I would have paid extra for this. You are missing out on profits.

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m in, send it

Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You know I kinda wondered about this too. I kinda of doubt it, but I did notice that the plates are removable (Bronco bolts) and could be easily swapped for one like those included with the preproduction ones used in the Bronco roadshow earlier this year (#### of 7000). Could it be that they will wait until they have a final number (something less than 7000) and then mail us individually numbered plates to go with our Broncos? Hey a guy can dream, right?
Part of me thinks they will do this....it wouldn't cost much money and would make a lot of FE owners feel a little better about the purchase :)

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want this blue shifter trigger release for R/C for my Black Diamond! :love::love::love::love:
Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project 1637457905306

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs