Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project

This is a project specific to those with a First Edition that would like to have their VIN engraved into their center console badge. There are very few of the badges with the vehicles VIN included from the factory. Why FORD decided not to do them all, who knows? It's not like they didn't have ample time.

There's a little due diligence to be done. We need that exact font and character size. Then the laser will need to be dialed in just right to create the proper amount of engraving. Another option would be CNC machining the letters. Either will work, but in the end, we all want an OEM appearance to the badge.

Pricing is TBD at this time. There are going to be some costs involved with shipping, shipping insurance, programming, and machine time, since every single one will be unique.

If you're interested in having yours done, it's a nice detail to have. I had a very similar badge created for our Focus RS. It just adds a little more 'something special' to the vehicle and with the wait most all of have had with these, I think we deserve it.

My badge will be the guinea pig. You know what to do in the thread. ;)

FE Badge VIN.png

View attachment 210264 View attachment 210268
As mentioned in the FE threadā€¦.SEND IT
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m in for the first run.
just picked mine up today. (y)
1FMEE5EP1MLA42350
Close behind me, 2309 here but stuck in ā€œin productionā€™ purgatory since 25Oct.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Close behind me, 2309 here but stuck in ā€œin productionā€™ purgatory since 25Oct.
Crazy, doesnā€™t make any sense, same build week as me, I didnā€™t see a lot of issues that week, not sure how one can just fall though the cracks, I tried to help a guy from FB that also has an MIA FE. Must be some QC fail, but you would think there would be some updates.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project

This is a project specific to those with a First Edition that would like to have their VIN engraved into their center console badge. There are very few of the badges with the vehicles VIN included from the factory. Why FORD decided not to do them all, who knows? It's not like they didn't have ample time.

There's a little due diligence to be done. We need that exact font and character size. Then the laser will need to be dialed in just right to create the proper amount of engraving. Another option would be CNC machining the letters. Either will work, but in the end, we all want an OEM appearance to the badge.

Pricing is TBD at this time. There are going to be some costs involved with shipping, shipping insurance, programming, and machine time, since every single one will be unique.

If you're interested in having yours done, it's a nice detail to have. I had a very similar badge created for our Focus RS. It just adds a little more 'something special' to the vehicle and with the wait most all of have had with these, I think we deserve it.

My badge will be the guinea pig. You know what to do in the thread. ;)

FE Badge VIN.png

View attachment 210264 View attachment 210268
I want one. What do I do?

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in. And I can help you with the typeface research as well. Something I'm good at with my job.
Crazy, doesnā€™t make any sense, same build week as me, I didnā€™t see a lot of issues that week, not sure how one can just fall though the cracks, I tried to help a guy from FB that also has an MIA FE. Must be some QC fail, but you would think there would be some updates.
yeah, updates and hell communication in general, isnā€™t a @Ford Motor Company strong suit for sure. There were a couple that did have a QC hold for a missing air deflector. Itā€™s the part that vents cabin air outside without allowing outside air in. At this point who knows. Now Iā€™m just hoping for a before Christmas delivery.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How about another idea? What if you guys did the same bagdes but instead of First Edition, you did the Trim Levels? WIth their respective badge colors?

Last edited:

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs