First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These things are solid! It took quite a while to get them, but it was worth the wait. They were packaged great and came with some nice swag. In terms of the quality..... I am not OCD or hyper critical about paint depth, exact color matching etc... I am a function over form kind of guy. All I can say is that I think they did a good job matching the color. The fit is excellent and they provide shims to eliminate any kind of side to side wiggle. The Shackle and bolts feel of the highest quality and I feel they will hold up to any stress or abuse. In my humble opinion the were worth the wait and the money. Kudos A.R.!
Ford Bronco AR S.I.T.H Shackles arrived the other day -- photos & review IMG_7358

Ford Bronco AR S.I.T.H Shackles arrived the other day -- photos & review IMG_7359

Ford Bronco AR S.I.T.H Shackles arrived the other day -- photos & review shackles
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
are they really 425 bucks? Thats insane if so

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where is the AR logo in the upper left hand corner of the shackle of the drivers side shackle? I just got mine the other day too! As for are they worth it... I think they are if you are looking at putting on an accessory that is not only functional but also creates a different look.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are they really 425 bucks? Thats insane if so
Follow-up question: If they are $425, are they lockable? If not, yikes...

OP
OP

PointBy

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where is the AR logo in the upper left hand corner of the shackle of the drivers side shackle? I just got mine the other day too! As for are they worth it... I think they are if you are looking at putting on an accessory that is not only functional but also creates a different look.
I prefer the clean look so the drivers side is flipped around.

Sponsored
OP
OP

PointBy

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Follow-up question: If they are $425, are they lockable? If not, yikes...
Not lockable per se. But I guess if someone comes by my Bronco in the parking lot, recognizes that brand of shackle, knows what it costs, likes that particular color and has a 3/8" hex wrench on them, then yes.... they could steal it.

Everybody's circumstances are different. Without sounding like a douchebag (and probably failing), I would say that $425 for an accessory I like is not a lot of money for me. I know there are less expensive shackles out there, but I like quality things (and these are definitely quality) and am willing to pay for it, especially if I know it will help a small business. In my opinion, if they get stolen, they get stolen, life is too short to worry about everything. I live in a small country town where people don't go around removing parts from each others trucks.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve got them in the Watermelon Red color and love them. AR makes top quality products and they have been great to deal with!

Ford Bronco AR S.I.T.H Shackles arrived the other day -- photos & review 28A21EC6-59E4-4964-890B-A93A5FE6E0D6

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These things are solid! It took quite a while to get them, but it was worth the wait. They were packaged great and came with some nice swag. In terms of the quality..... I am not OCD or hyper critical about paint depth, exact color matching etc... I am a function over form kind of guy. All I can say is that I think they did a good job matching the color. The fit is excellent and they provide shims to eliminate any kind of side to side wiggle. The Shackle and bolts feel of the highest quality and I feel they will hold up to any stress or abuse. In my humble opinion the were worth the wait and the money. Kudos A.R.!
Ford Bronco AR S.I.T.H Shackles arrived the other day -- photos & review 28A21EC6-59E4-4964-890B-A93A5FE6E0D6

Those look amazing!

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those shackles are good looking and probably will do the job but $425 for a pair of tools is pretty steep. I use 3/4 inch Crosby shackles from factor 55, 3 and 1/4 ton WLL and overhead rated, they are not pretty but I do keep them in my work bag and will have them in my recovery bag if or when I ever get my Bronco. They run around $40 a piece which is on the high end to me but knowing I can't brake one is worth it.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not lockable per se. But I guess if someone comes by my Bronco in the parking lot, recognizes that brand of shackle, knows what it costs, likes that particular color and has a 3/8" hex wrench on them, then yes.... they could steal it.

Everybody's circumstances are different. Without sounding like a douchebag (and probably failing), I would say that $425 for an accessory I like is not a lot of money for me. I know there are less expensive shackles out there, but I like quality things (and these are definitely quality) and am willing to pay for it, especially if I know it will help a small business. In my opinion, if they get stolen, they get stolen, life is too short to worry about everything. I live in a small country town where people don't go around removing parts from each others trucks.
what is your address?

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

here's how i read it:

• if you can identify the shackle and brand, and like the colors then:
  • bring 3/8 hex
  • it's really not a big deal to him
  • don't care if you take them life is short
  • is a fan of john cougar mellencamp

edit: for real though @PointBy they look great!

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They do look awesome, and you can’t take your money with you so spend it!!

OP
OP

PointBy

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
here's how i read it:

• if you can identify the shackle and brand, and like the colors then:
  • bring 3/8 hex
  • it's really not a big deal to him
  • don't care if you take them life is short
  • is a fan of john cougar mellencamp

edit: for real though @PointBy they look great!
It's inaccurate posts like this that really piss me off. Get your facts straight. It's just John Mellencamp now. :)

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's inaccurate posts like this that really piss me off. Get your facts straight. It's just John Mellencamp now. :)
John Cougar
John Deere
John 3:16
Sponsored