First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was hoping AR would respond. I wasn’t casting aspersions at AR or small businesses in general…
Sponsored

BroncoATX21

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a rough estimate/projection for the width of the future “Magnum” step? Are we talking about a few inches wider or doubling it or more?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was hoping AR would respond. I wasn’t casting aspersions at AR or small businesses in general…
Oh I know.....no issues. He seems like a great guy.....he will respond (he is probably busy boxing mine up for shipping) 😉

Sponsored

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please don’t call in an air strike on my location, however… I ordered, and paid for, a set on Jan 6. I understand all of the delaying issues since the patience of Job is required just to order a Bronco. The delivery is now pushed back and the supply is now limited to 200 sets. Do we now start another tracker on who gets first batch and who waits? I’d ask AR directly but their website contains a “Do not email for delivery updates” warning. I’m really not up for another delivery saga no matter how insignificant it is. Ford has broken me.

I‘ve turned off my location services and I will now crawl into my underground concrete bunker. Hopefully this has not been asked and answered. Also, perhaps AR should refrain from charging for the steps until they actually ship them.
15 months to get the Bronco so… really. Do you see anything near this from elsewhere. I ordered these last year. Get over it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Like most all business, large and small, we're dependant on the supply chain. To kick off a new product and have all of our ducks in a row at the time of manufacturing start and also expect a firm delivery date is dollar store crystal ball estimations, at best.

That being said, we're awaiting STIRRUP parts to arrive a STARKILLER BASE for final inspection and prep for shipping. We're day to day at this point, but was assured that the initial batch of solid black STIRRUPS will be shipping to us ASAP. The decked units (the ones with the exposed aluminum top) will be quick to follow. They just require a post coating op to remove the powdercoat from the top surface.

I wholeheartedly dislike things being out of my control, as much as most of you. To remedy that, we'll soon be machining billet parts on site and having finishing done locally at two different shops. One that specializes in powdercoat and another that strictly anodizes. Both are within 12 miles of our shop. With being in Boeing's backyard, really good finishing shops are a real blessing. Earlier this week (Tuesday) we received the first of what will be many CNC machines. It will get power and air landed next week and we'll be making chips.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part image_6483441 (1).JPG

It's pretty uncommon to see a company be this transparent, but here it is. We ordered the Haas VF-4SS late summer. It's February and it finally arrived. A lot of this was set in motion 6+ months ago. Rough numbers, all in, that's $150,000.00 sitting on the shop floor that's going to 100% benefit the Bronco community directly. You want to know what I'm doing to reduce lead times. Well, that's what we're doing to reduce lead times. Product flow and quality control will both be kicked up several notches.

Once the VF-4 is fully operational at STARKILLER BASE, it's going to put a lot of companies on notice, with what we will be capable of. If you had access to our company roadmap and upcoming product line, you may just be blown away.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!!!