First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm curious about the schedule quoted here...ordered mine 5 1/2 weeks ago and haven't heard a word from you guys.
Five and a half weeks ago, our machine wasn't up and running so that particular update does not apply to your order. That would be more for current and future orders. If you want to know when your specific order will likely ship, email [email protected] with your order number.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great looking product. I'd love to own a pair some day but I bought a base and as such, these are way out of my range....😂

Tmagsho

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Five and a half weeks ago, our machine wasn't up and running so that particular update does not apply to your order. That would be more for current and future orders. If you want to know when your specific order will likely ship, email [email protected] with your order number.
Thanks for the quick response. I'm pretty sure that is what the website said on march 5th..that there was a 4-6 week lead time. Either way I will be reaching out to Pitcrew and get the lowdown.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the quick response. I'm pretty sure that is what the website said on march 5th..that there was a 4-6 week lead time. Either way I will be reaching out to Pitcrew and get the lowdown.
I'm sure your order is close to shipping. The pace that we're working through a week or a month's worth of orders is a lot faster now.

It needs to be said, for you and everyone with newer orders, when these went live for pre-order, literal hundreds and hundreds were ordered. The majority of those were 4 doors. It has taken weeks just to fulfill October/November pre-orders. That's 7 days a week packing and shipping.

Several of those early pre-order customers are very active on the forum and have posted pics of their installs. It just makes sense. They are on the forum on a regular basis and when these went live, they said SEND IT on day 1. The pics and reviews have slowed down a little, but I assure you the white AR boxes are still moving out the door at a pretty good clip! I'm sure 80-100 orders for STIRRUP orders ship on a weekly basis. Tracy leads the logistic dept. and would have more accurate numbers. Add all of the other orders throughout the week and we have become very popular with all of the UPS drivers.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great looking product. I'd love to own a pair some day but I bought a base and as such, these are way out of my range....😂
You are a very good candidate for our upcoming base model center console badges ;) I'm sure a BAM or a TAP will mount on your dash too. Just putting it out there. You won't be disappointed in the engineering of those parts.

DarkHelmet

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!

Really looking forward to putting these on!!

Dad23Fords

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part 8EB0E576-5518-4C49-88BE-74BCAB473B88

119 days between purchase and delivery, but damn sure worth every dollar spent and day I waited. Zero Regrets. Thanks!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black bolts 🤩

Yeah…gonna need to swap.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curtis - Any word on pricing yet for the rail? I put my step on hold with Tracy until pricing comes out.

85BroncoFirstCar

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Toyota Sienna, '13 Land Rover LR4, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn’t be happier!!!
Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part 1650133685136
Ordered a set of 4 steps in the first week of January and received them here on the east coast yesterday. Installation took less than an hour. Fit and finish were excellent, feels very substantial and looks great.
Sponsored