Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru WRX, 1992 Honda Nighthawk CB750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure how I missed this with the amount of time I lurk on here but.......

SEND IT!
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not really clear in the description, does the picatinny rail come with it? The description on the AR website says "There is a provision to utilize the Picatinny rail from the AR | TAP as a side mounted Picatinny rail" but I can't find anywhere to order it separately.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not really clear in the description, does the picatinny rail come with it? The description on the AR website says "There is a provision to utilize the Picatinny rail from the AR | TAP as a side mounted Picatinny rail" but I can't find anywhere to order it separately.
It comes with the Picatinny rail already attached. No need to purchase an additional one.

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got one of these and love it!!! @EIGHTLUG is there any chance you will be making something like this for the grab handles on the side of the dash??? I would love to see that!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got one of these and love it!!! @EIGHTLUG is there any chance you will be making something like this for the grab handles on the side of the dash??? I would love to see that!
Those would be the AR | REIGNS and they are pretty high on the list. Maybe early fall.

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those would be the AR | REIGNS and they are pretty high on the list. Maybe early fall.
That’s great news, I can’t wait!!! One last question… any thoughts or plans to create a billit trail sight??

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s great news, I can’t wait!!! One last question… any thoughts or plans to create a billit trail sight??
The information you are after can be found here and it's 🔥 🔥 🔥

Sponsored

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
AR | THE D - Modular Base Plate Accessory Mount w/ M.O.S.H. Modular Base Plate

Update 6/14: Pre-Ordered MOSH/THE D Assemblies are now shipping!

Coming in hot on the heels of the AR | MOSH Base Plate, I give you THE D. This unit will ship as an assembly. The AR | B.A.L.L.S. can be purchased separately.

This is where the parts start coming together to create a a super versatile accessory mounting solution. As much as I LOVE the BAM and the TAP, THE D takes accessory mounting to a more robust and intuitive place.

There are a multitude of 1/4-20 threaded positions on THE D. All brand agnostic 1/4-20 accessories are welcome to come play. There is a provision to utilize the Picatinny rail from the AR | TAP as a side mounted Picatinny rail. If you have a Pic rail mounted flashlight, this would be a super secure location for it. Both, the AR 20mm and 1" B.A.L.L.S. will mount right up in all locations.

We opted to keep the handle portion of the OEM part, for those that may want to use it as such. This one is a chunky piece of billet and will feel stout in your hand when grabbed. When I pulled the OEM part off and got to looking at it, it sorta has the shape of a D and the name just stuck. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Like some of our other products, off the shelf hardware wasn't spicy enough for our recipe, and custom designed hardware was designed and employed. Standard colors will be black with post machined features, raw stainless hardware, and black oxide stainless hardware. We should also be launching with BADLANDS orange, First Edition Grey, Outer Banks Blue, .. basically any of the accent colors on the handle,
THE D will be available in.

Below are renderings of THE D with both the 20mm and 1" B.A.L.L.S. mounted up (SOLD SEPARATELY), along with the side mount Picatinny rail. If you look closely, the 1" version has the dimples, and the 20mm version has scallops. This will make identifying your B.A.L.L.S. much easier.

The last part of the puzzle is radio mounting. I think with a modification to the Picatinny rail mount location, this can easily happen. Let me know what you think below. 👇

$335.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($268)!

-Considering the big chunks of 6061 billet we're starting with, this even surprised me!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' (Everyone that has also done so in the thread will receive a code, via PM)

Step 2: I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive Bronco6G 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the Bronco6G community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your AR | MOSH & AR | THE D assembly will be there before you know it!

0V5A2339.jpg

0V5A2342.jpg

0V5A2344.jpg

0V5A2356.jpg

0V5A2360.jpg

0V5A2363.jpg

0V5A2364.jpg

0V5A2365.jpg

0V5A2368.jpg

0V5A2370.jpg

0V5A2372.jpg

0V5A2374.jpg

0V5A2377.jpg

0V5A2379.jpg

0V5A2381.jpg

0V5A2382.jpg

0V5A2384.jpg

0V5A2388.jpg

0V5A2392.jpg

0V5A2395.jpg

0V5A2396.jpg

0V5A2401.jpg
SEND IT!

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SEND IT!

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The time to give THE D has arrived. Enjoy the pictures. The solid black assembly with B.A.L.L.S. installed was the original full BETA part we used for R&D. If you scroll through the shots, the full color and post machined assemblies are there in their full glory.

FIRST EDITION Grey/BADLANDS Orange/OUTERBANKS Blue/Black are all pictured. If you were in the early pre-orders you will be receiving tracking info soon. If you don't receive tracking info, just know your MOSH/THE D assembly is coming soon. I can't wait for you to get these in your hands to let you start accessorizing! This is such cool stuff!

0V5A2356.jpg
0V5A2360.jpg
0V5A2363.jpg
0V5A2364.jpg
0V5A2365.jpg
0V5A2368.jpg
0V5A2370.jpg
0V5A2372.jpg
0V5A2374.jpg
0V5A2377.jpg
0V5A2379.jpg
0V5A2381.jpg
0V5A2382.jpg
0V5A2384.jpg
0V5A2388.jpg
0V5A2392.jpg
0V5A2395.jpg
0V5A2396.jpg
0V5A2401.jpg

0V5A2339.jpg

0V5A2342.jpg
Is the all black versios show above an option?
Sponsored