Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone explain who and why my threads always get moved to places that seem to not get seen by many. Trying to share with the whole community. Thanks.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone explain who and why my threads always get moved to places that seem to not get seen by many. Trying to share with the whole community. Thanks.
It seems to me a forum directory called 'lighting' is the appropriate place for things lilke...lights.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like it's been moved to the sub-forum that makes the most sense. Not sure where you posted it earlier, but anyone looking for a lighting setup would likely be looking here. They get moved by the Admin.

Anyways, nice setup. Looks good!

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been eyeballing these - good to see them on a Bronco. Good review.

Do you mind sharing all the bolt specs and source? I like how they look with the black h/w and will do the same if I end up with these.

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does moving them to the appropriate sub make them less seen? I didn’t go to the lighting sub but I still found this post. It’ll still show up on the latest posts/newest threads feed. This will just make it easier to locate for someone in the future when they are wanting to see something like this.

in fact, it showed up in my notifications if that makes you feel better.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fogs and driving lights are normally located at different heights. Having one light for fog or driving should be mounted lower than these are. Fogs are intended to project under the fog layer which normally has a foot or so gap between ground and the base of the fog layer.
Awesome looking lights and they look good on your bronco
FYI; you can buy heat shrink that has heat activated sealant in it for weather tight connections.

Last edited:

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does moving them to the appropriate sub make them less seen? I didn’t go to the lighting sub but I still found this post. It’ll still show up on the latest posts/newest threads feed. This will just make it easier to locate for someone in the future when they are wanting to see something like this.

I was specifically searching for darkeners and I still found this thread

OP
OP
Tonka Bronka

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you for explaining that, I'm obviously not very forum savvy. And yes, that makes me feel better.

OP
OP
Tonka Bronka

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been eyeballing these - good to see them on a Bronco. Good review.

Do you mind sharing all the bolt specs and source? I like how they look with the black h/w and will do the same if I end up with these.
Thank you, Belmetric is the supplier, 8mm dia. x 1.25 pitch x 30mm length for the tamper proof Torx.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tonka Bronka

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fogs and driving lights are normally located at different heights. Having one light for fog or driving should be mounted lower than these are. Fogs are intended to project under the fog layer which normally has a foot or so gap between ground and the base of the fog layer.
Awesome looking lights and they look good on your bronco
FYI; you can buy heat shrink that has heat activated sealant in it for weather tight connections.
Thank you, these take up some real estate, no doubt about that. We found a spot though.

Tofudude

Base
First Name
Chan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Brono Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sick mount. I wanted a set to match my arb bumper but their dimmer switch was a deal breaker. Wanted a simple on and off. Opted for the Baja Design LP9 sport.

OP
OP
Tonka Bronka

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sick mount. I wanted a set to match my arb bumper but their dimmer switch was a deal breaker. Wanted a simple on and off. Opted for the Baja Design LP9 sport.
Thank you, the LP9 is a bad ass light! Go big!

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I eliminated the dimmer on my install. Have them wired to the AUX-1 switch.
Ford Bronco ARB Solis 36 Spot Driving Lights Custom Installation PXL_20230908_222323263
Sponsored