Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t tell anybody but I also have a Coleman cooler instead of a yeti. It’s shameful I know.

Yeah, me too. It keeps my stuff cold as long as I need it to. When I have the Coleman on the rear carrier driving cross country, I don't worry about anyone stealing it on short stops. If I had a Yeti back there I'd be worried about losing a cooler when I needed it.
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been using a Viair compressor for several years in my Jeep, works very well, they are top-notch.

I only got an ARB for the Bronco as I wanted a permanently mounted under-hood solution for our BL.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was looking into getting this one as well. With it being 3x the price, what makes the Dual ARB so much more desirable? Is it faster, stay cooler, or just more reliable? And is it worth that price difference?
The Dual ARB is faster. It is designed to be permanently installed. Is it worth the price difference, probably not unless you're using it every week. The convenience of having it mounted is very nice though.

I've been using a Viair compressor for several years in my Jeep, works very well, they are top-notch.

I only got an ARB for the Bronco as I wanted a permanently mounted under-hood solution for our BL.
My brother has been using this Viair 450 for his Jeep for several years. He recommended it.

With the Raptor, no way to mount a dual ARB under the hood. Waiting to see if the behind the spare works out for the Raptor. Maybe I'll be happy enough with this that I don't upgrade if a good mount comes available for the raptor.

Thaflood

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Dual ARB is faster. It is designed to be permanently installed. Is it worth the price difference, probably not unless you're using it every week. The convenience of having it mounted is very nice though.

My brother has been using this Viair 450 for his Jeep for several years. He recommended it.

With the Raptor, no way to mount a dual ARB under the hood. Waiting to see if the behind the spare works out for the Raptor. Maybe I'll be happy enough with this that I don't upgrade if a good mount comes available for the raptor.
Any word on someone testing the arb spare tire mount on a raptor? It’s the way I would like to go when mine comes in.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any word on someone testing the arb spare tire mount on a raptor? It’s the way I would like to go when mine comes in.
I have not seen anyone who has. It looks like it should work. Waiting to hear someone say they did it.

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These guys are testing a Raptor mount. I have seen the mount on a non raptor and its pretty sweet. Offered my raptor as a test fit and it is still in design. Pretty cool to be apart of the process. The company obsesses about the details.

https://agsoffroad.com/products/2021-bronco-air-gate-kit

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can give 5…

Ford Bronco ARB Twin compressor (Bronco Raptor)? 2AF197BC-E426-4D61-B1AE-8EF982D70F9D
Well, I can see how this particular mount then wouldn't work for you! The fit is pretty universal for "most" wheels with several options. However not this one! LOL

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just did the portable twin case set up. That way I can use it with any ride or even at work.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I can see how this particular mount then wouldn't work for you! The fit is pretty universal for "most" wheels with several options. However not this one! LOL
Yea it won’t work with the wheels I’m planning to mount. Also if I can’t mount it under the hood then I want it mounted inside the car in the trunk.

Tenacious-B

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, 2016 Tesla Model X, and 2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did install the AGS Bronco Air Gate kit on my Raptor. I need to make an adjustment to the air chuck mount, so when I do I will take some pictures if you guys would like. It doesn't just bolt up to our vehicles like it would on a standard Bronco. I wound up needing to modify some of the brackets in order to get it to fit. It wasn't anything extensive, but if you're not comfortable with some metal work then I'd steer clear. Nothing needed to be welded (unless you'd want to), but there was grinding and drilling required. All in all it was a bit of a pain, but now that it's mounted it's really sweet. Also, I did reach out to them to ask for some guidance, but they never contacted me back. That did bother me a little bit.
Sponsored