William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grammar police...Oh No
Lmao not my fault you can’t spell. At least I used it to make a horse related pun, laugh it off and pull the stick out.

✌
Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If there isn't, at a minimum, a communication on an update to where things stand (not necessarily a delivery target...we know those are going to be next to impossible to calculate at this point) I am really going to feel sorry for those sales guys and gals on the front lines.

Decisions being made, parts supply impacts, etc. that are out of their control, and above their heads, yet they will receive the brunt of the backlash because they are the only ones that we can really reach out to at this point with any hopes of a response.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think since Ford promised each of us an email in May they will send out some communication. It may be a emails are delayed email.
Ford Bronco Are May emails still gonna be a thing? 1621868776163

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lmao not my fault you can’t spell. At least I used it to make a horse related pun, laugh it off and pull the stick out.

✌
Not mad.... My friend..I thought it was funny.. and for the record my nnn key sticks... lol

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm expecting an email with an apology for another delay and some more ford pass points which I'm all good with. At that current rate I'll get all the accessories I want with just Ford pass points :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lets be realistic. Most of the broncos they make this year will most likely be 4 doors since it seems the hard top issue is not fixed. So I am guessing the totals for 2021 will be 100 4 doors and 10 2 doors 😅

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm expecting an email with an apology for another delay and some more ford pass points which I'm all good with. At that current rate I'll get all the accessories I want with just Ford pass points :ROFLMAO:
Has anyone actually got the ford pass points yet my account still shows nadda I think we have to take delivery forst than the points are added

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People will joke around on here. There is literally nothing else to talk about except the 1000000000000 threads "so I saw the bronco at the dealership, here Is my opinon" so people will joke around and that's fine. That's not going to change and at this point I think we can all use some humor.
I'm with the other guy. The sarcasm and pathetic attempts at humor are stale and really just help push me off this forum.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not mad.... My friend..I thought it was funny.. and for the record my nnn key sticks... lol
Haha okay cool. Sorry, I wasn’t intentionally trying to be a dick. It was meant to be funny in the first place.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with the other guy. The sarcasm and pathetic attempts at humor are stale and really just help push me off this forum.
Just do what most of us do. Ignore it. Not really that hard. If it affects you guys that much you might need to take a look at your life and ask why little insignificant things like jokes on a forum bother you that much

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I heard through the grapevine, Ford is monitoring this forum. For every grammar error your bronco gets moved back a week. I’ve been waiting for my bronco since 1965
I am screwed then...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now I'm wondering if the Made in the USA sticker I saw on another thread may turn into a Deadly Sin to prevent manufacture.
That will be the next problem holding up production. Something about the adhesive used on the stickers not working that well 😅
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.