Area 51 thread

steverollin

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Recon, Lexus LX 570, MB 350 Wagon
Is anyone else annoyed that A51 is so prominent in the B&P and has now shown as the number 1 color being built? It may be that at the end of the day, people pick it in B&P by default but ultimately change to something more conservative. But I really wanted this to be a little more rare. I would hate for this to be the color you see on every bronco in year 1.

Advertisement

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
I am incredibly happy A51 is the most popular. If I am one of the few guys with it, i'd feel like i was that guy driving the smurf mobile. Having more A51s on the road brings up the acceptance rate.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Is anyone else annoyed that A51 is so prominent in the B&P and has now shown as the number 1 color being built? It may be that at the end of the day, people pick it in B&P by default but ultimately change to something more conservative. But I really wanted this to be a little more rare. I would hate for this to be the color you see on every bronco in year 1.
I did think this, yes.

What talked me out of this was 190k reservations in a country of 330 Million people... so my thoughts are you likely won't see that many on the streets to begin with. Nevermind in A51.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
I did think this, yes.

What talked me out of this was 190k reservations in a country of 330 Million people... so my thoughts are you likely won't see that many on the streets to begin with. Nevermind in A51.
even if you divide that evenly by state (i know it doesn't work that way) that's only 3800 per state.

But as they say, it's a small world. So quickly may seem like eveyone has one...

steverollin

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Recon, Lexus LX 570, MB 350 Wagon
even if you divide that evenly by state (i know it doesn't work that way) that's only 3800 per state.

But as they say, it's a small world. So quickly may seem like eveyone has one...
I need to add a poll on the Texas group by thread. Because it's true, I don't care if all the broncos across the country are a51 if they aren't in Houston. With how many people are on that Texas buy, I suspect we will se a fair amount in houston. I never realized just how many wranglers are on the road until i got one.

And people seem to like a good poll....

Grunkster

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
So you guys really don't think a51 looks as good on 2dr? What is preferred 2dr color?!

ironmike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I need to add a poll on the Texas group by thread. Because it's true, I don't care if all the broncos across the country are a51 if they aren't in Houston. With how many people are on that Texas buy, I suspect we will se a fair amount in houston. I never realized just how many wranglers are on the road until i got one.

Ya but the population that counts is the off-road one. So when you show up on some killer trails in the backcountry, 25% of the Broncos you encounter WILL be A51.

Figment

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2

I’ll stick to Dallas if you stay in Houston.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

Does anyone have a square, side-on, photo of a Bronco in A51??

I thought it would be easy to find but I'm having trouble.

Something like this factory shot but preferably outside and not potato quality.

8afce0ff-40b5-4e40-aad2-96a617605bf5-jpeg.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement