PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is anyone else annoyed that A51 is so prominent in the B&P and has now shown as the number 1 color being built? It may be that at the end of the day, people pick it in B&P by default but ultimately change to something more conservative. But I really wanted this to be a little more rare. I would hate for this to be the color you see on every bronco in year 1.
I did think this, yes.

What talked me out of this was 190k reservations in a country of 330 Million people... so my thoughts are you likely won't see that many on the streets to begin with. Nevermind in A51.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did think this, yes.

What talked me out of this was 190k reservations in a country of 330 Million people... so my thoughts are you likely won't see that many on the streets to begin with. Nevermind in A51.
even if you divide that evenly by state (i know it doesn't work that way) that's only 3800 per state.

But as they say, it's a small world. So quickly may seem like eveyone has one...

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
even if you divide that evenly by state (i know it doesn't work that way) that's only 3800 per state.

But as they say, it's a small world. So quickly may seem like eveyone has one...
I need to add a poll on the Texas group by thread. Because it's true, I don't care if all the broncos across the country are a51 if they aren't in Houston. With how many people are on that Texas buy, I suspect we will se a fair amount in houston. I never realized just how many wranglers are on the road until i got one.

And people seem to like a good poll....

Grunkster

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you guys really don't think a51 looks as good on 2dr? What is preferred 2dr color?!

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I need to add a poll on the Texas group by thread. Because it's true, I don't care if all the broncos across the country are a51 if they aren't in Houston. With how many people are on that Texas buy, I suspect we will se a fair amount in houston. I never realized just how many wranglers are on the road until i got one.

Ya but the population that counts is the off-road one. So when you show up on some killer trails in the backcountry, 25% of the Broncos you encounter WILL be A51.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’ll stick to Dallas if you stay in Houston.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since A51 has to look different in every picture. Here are a couple more.

Ford Bronco Area 51 thread 1603997221318

Ford Bronco Area 51 thread 1603997239184

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have a square, side-on, photo of a Bronco in A51??

I thought it would be easy to find but I'm having trouble.

Something like this factory shot but preferably outside and not potato quality.

8afce0ff-40b5-4e40-aad2-96a617605bf5-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Area 51 thread IMG_1776.JPG

I saw this Denali today and thought it was kind of 51-esque.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look at it this way. Think back to all the cars you've bought in the past. Did you research how many of each color sold in the past to make sure you didn't pick the most popular color? Maybe you did, I just know I didn't. I picked the color I liked.
This is just a weird situation where you happen to know how many people, of a very small percentage of reservations, are saying they like a certain color. Don't over think it and get what will make you happy every day when you see it in the driveway.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look at it this way. Think back to all the cars you've bought in the past. Did you research how many of each color sold in the past to make sure you didn't pick the most popular color? Maybe you did, I just know I didn't. I picked the color I liked.
This is just a weird situation where you happen to know how many people, of a very small percentage of reservations, are saying they like a certain color. Don't over think it and get what will make you happy every day when you see it in the driveway.
30% of my car buying experience: “Give me a black one.”

69% of my car buying experience: “Yeah, whatever, that’ll do.”

1% of my car buying experience: “I don’t care, anything but white.” “We found one, but it’s white.” “Yeah, whatever, that’ll do.”

This Bronco: “Area 51.”

I’m excited.

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone turn these into A51 in photoshop? Just trying to make final choices! Thanks!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Will it pass safety" was it for me.

I'll be stoked with any choice I make with the Bronco.
Sponsored