Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would really like a retrofit and not a replace as I am already stacking parts from upgrades

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the pictures from a Korean aftermarket company's website. Such modification is very popular there due to their tight parking spaces. This particular company charges approximately $900 USD for the entire job, including parts and labor.
I wanted to share that it's feasible and express my hope that companies like @Mabett or @IAG Performance will develop a plug-and-play option for us.
Min, I might know a company that can produce this. IAG and Mabett can't. I will be talking to my guy this week sometime, and if he thinks it can be done, then I'll ask him to go ahead and make the prototype. I know that the switch panel will have to be modified to make it plug and play, and that is something I would also get him to include to make it easy for guys to do the actual wiring.
I'll keep you up to date when I hear. Thanks for the link.....

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would buy this if it can be configured to trigger only with a push button. Don't need it when I park but could use it on some trails. Already nudged the passenger side mirror a couple of times.

OP
OP
Min_Ahn

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Min, I might know a company that can produce this. IAG and Mabett can't. I will be talking to my guy this week sometime, and if he thinks it can be done, then I'll ask him to go ahead and make the prototype. I know that the switch panel will have to be modified to make it plug and play, and that is something I would also get him to include to make it easy for guys to do the actual wiring.
That's awesome! Really looking forward to it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Min_Ahn

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some more photos and a short installation video:

Ford Bronco Automatic power folding mirrors IMG_0542
Ford Bronco Automatic power folding mirrors IMG_0367
Ford Bronco Automatic power folding mirrors IMG_8748_2 (1)
Ford Bronco Automatic power folding mirrors IMG_8748_5 (1)
Ford Bronco Automatic power folding mirrors IMG_8748_1

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

like others said, my main issues are it could hit if the door opens too fast or not working correctly. also, with a motor if it gets hit less give and the whole unit will have more resistance and break catastrophically.

personally, one thing i like about the bronco is simplicity and less to break. i only fold when parked on a narrow street with a high risk of getting hit. not something i am looking for a solution for. i love working and modding, but this is one thing that is a hard pass, especially for the price.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wondering if the F150 folding mirror motor can be retrofitted to work on the Bronco.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need this for parking, and drive throughs / toll booths, so it needs to be controllable in motion. The Bronco mirrors are massive and I always almost clip them.

That said, I did get a Base for a reason, simplicity.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this was from last year, but any updates on how this went?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this was from last year, but any updates on how this went?
I did ask about this, but it is not on their high priority list, as another company overseas has made a prototype already. They are trying to get ahold of a set so they can see what they have used inside, which I am told is probably either F150 or Explorer mechanism, with a new arm. I am always in the loop with these guys, so if I hear something, will let you know.

On another note, we are doing a meet and greet May 25th at Colossus in Langley again this year at 9am if your around.... coffee and donuts supplied by Bryter Truck Accessories, as well as door prizes, and Super discounts that day only for anyone that buys at the meet. Then a Cruise..... you should go !!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On another note, we are doing a meet and greet May 25th at Colossus in Langley again this year at 9am if your around.... coffee and donuts supplied by Bryter Truck Accessories, as well as door prizes, and Super discounts that day only for anyone that buys at the meet. Then a Cruise..... you should go !!
Ah sweet! Thanks for the heads up. I’ll put it in my calendar now :)
Sponsored