Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we have enough people interested now we need to contact 3 or more dealers to gauge input. But we need more than $500 below invoice, there is a plan that offers $2000 below invoice. lets shoot for that number. what do you think?
we can pick a dealer in each of East West and Phx itself
Unless there is a new deal which I am unaware of I think you are getting two separate deals mixed up. There is a deal for $2000 off MSRP and another deal for $1000 off invoice. The $1000 off invoice is the better of the deals.
Sponsored

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

we can use the exact form the folks in TX have on this site and just change the location ... have to get a tally of interested people and their emails to start things up.
@BroncoFanBoy since you volunteered (lol) and I'm sure ur more computer savvy than me please look into google.docs and see if we can replicate the TX plan ...

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unless there is a new deal which I am unaware of I think you are getting two separate deals mixed up. There is a deal for $2000 off MSRP and another deal for $1000 off invoice. The $1000 off invoice is the better of the deals.
You are CORRECT .... there is a plan for $2k under MSRP, one for @1k under invoice and the Xplan ... but don't ask me to dig it up (lol) i don't know where i saw it but it was on a thread on this site

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are CORRECT .... there is a plan for $2k under MSRP, one for @1k under invoice and the Xplan ... but don't ask me to dig it up (lol) i don't know where i saw it but it was on a thread on this site
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

This is a great starting point. @North7 is the user responsible for this list. All credit goes towards him.

I am not in AZ anymore but it will always hold a special place in my heart. Best of luck to my Bronco family down there on getting the best deal you guys can get!

Sponsored

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes I also would like to stay in AZ if we could get pricing similar to Granger. Currently I have one res at Granger and one res at Jim Click Tucson.
I have mine at Click in Green Valley currently. Haven't heard a word from those guys. Oracle Ford said they would honor X-Plan pricing, if available, but didn't say anything about fees or anything else. Lawley in Sierra Vista hasn't responded to emails as of yet.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The guy at bell ford fleet was cool on the phone when I talked to him a few weeks ago, I could ask.
Anyone else want to put feelers out for dealers they have a reservation at, we could see who can do best
Any serious group buying effort requires you go straight to a senior sales manager, a fleet manager or the general manager, anyone else, J. Q. Salesperson and you will get this...

1ip79l3rozl01.png

Sponsored

armyjeff

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also have respect for Granger being out front and offering great pricing so I probably will stick with them. I heard nothing from Jim Click in greeN valley so I transferred my earliest res to Granger. Jim Click Tucson did call me a few days after placing res. Which was professional but no confirmation on x pricing or discounts

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be in

Adamsbronco

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m interested. I just filled out the form.
Sponsored