Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Texas has over 200 interested in group by and will be approaching dealers in the future. I think we would need a concrete list or interested az buyers.
how can you find out how many are interested?
Sponsored

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks for the effort @enro .... @BroncoFanBoy blew us off LOL .... can you periodically post how many people have shown interest? pretty please with a lot of sugar on top
LOL.. I don't think he blew us off.... this just sounded more fun than working so I figured I would do it :)

Yes, I will periodically post the results. Right now, we are at 7 people. I also added this to the Arizona Clubs post.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@enro is is possible to add one more question/option to the Doc? be good to know if people are interested in $1k off invoice, $2K off MSRp?List Price or Xplan ... or is it too late since we have already filled out the form?

Sponsored
OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL.. I don't think he blew us off.... this just sounded more fun than working so I figured I would do it :)

Yes, I will periodically post the results. Right now, we are at 7 people. I also added this to the Arizona Clubs post.
i know i know i'm just kidding, i'm sure he knows that too

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@enro is is possible to add one more question/option to the Doc? be good to know if people are interested in $1k off invoice, $2K off MSRp?List Price or Xplan ... or is it too late since we have already filled out the form?
I added the question.

** If anyone wants to go in and resubmit to answer the pricing question, let me know. I will delete your first response.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d be interested but I’m researching another avenue as well ....

JK

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
... and that other avenue is a Vehicle Purchasing Agent. My brother has used one for every vehicle (new and used and for selling vehicles) for 15 years. From what he says this guy will do all the haggling and set the deal up - you walk in sign and 10 minutes later you drive off.

I’m going to contact him (the agent) after we get package and option pricing and see if he can help me out. If he can I’ll post the details here (just post a reminder if you don’t see anything after the build and price goes live).

JK

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d be interested but I’m researching another avenue as well ....

JK
Same here. Because NM seems like a dead zone, I'm keeping my options waaaay open. Texas, AZ, CO. X-Plan gets me a lot of what I want wherever I take my business. But if there's a dealer in that area actively courting reservation holders, like Granger Ford in Iowa with a lower-than X-Plan offer, I'm listening.

Sponsored
OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I added the question.

** If anyone wants to go in and resubmit to answer the pricing question, let me know. I will delete your first response.
me ... i would like to resubmit

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

... and that other avenue is a Vehicle Purchasing Agent. My brother has used one for every vehicle (new and used and for selling vehicles) for 15 years. From what he says this guy will do all the haggling and set the deal up - you walk in sign and 10 minutes later you drive off.

I’m going to contact him (the agent) after we get package and option pricing and see if he can help me out. If he can I’ll post the details here (just post a reminder if you don’t see anything after the build and price goes live).

JK
we are all into saving a buck or two so if you contact the Agent see if he will carry the load for all of us .... I assume he will get a handsome fee that way too

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texas has over 200 interested

how can you find out how many are interested?
Not sure where that number came from but that's proprietary information and not something we are going to post publicly at this time. That being said, we are all Bronco enthusiasts here and will help y'all out if we can.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Deleted... you can resubmit
@enro you have done plenty already but i have one more request .... can you start a new thread with this info .... i would like to have the link to the list as the First post and of course with a suitable title to grab all the AZ folks
Sponsored