Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer ! But they are making 2023's now.............. so "someone" will be getting an Azure Gray Bronco before long ! Hopefully they will post a lot of pics !
Watching the 2023 Spreadsheet on this forum, so far the order rate on the Azure Gray is only about 3-1/2%.
Unless something hits the fan this week, I should be seeing my AGM Badlands in the next 7-10 days. Or sooner *Fingers crossed*
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Someone posted an Azure Grey Bronco that just hit the lot on Facebook.

Aaannnnnddd now I can't find the post anymore. Regardless, we'll all get to see it in its glory extremely soon.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club PSX_20221201_131820

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club PSX_20221201_132022

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club PSX_20221201_132003

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club PSX_20221201_131937

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club PSX_20221201_131914

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club PSX_20221201_131852

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see any metallic in that at all, looks like Area 51

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like A51 to me.

Why is Ford adding more colors that look like stuff already offering. They need to bring back CO and also add a Sand color into the mix.

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's the one.

Not to discredit anyone that selected this color, but man it looks just like A51. I have to assume that in person the tri-coat makes a difference.
Thanks for giving the clue where to look! I'm still going to need to see this in person, if Bronco's are showing up then F150's should be as well so I'll keep an eye on my local dealer's inventory list.

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One thing to comment on as well, first '23 we've seen and it's for sale on the dealer lot ... wasn't COVP supposed to ensure the customer still wanted this???

Edit: blue sticker so supposedly dealer vice customer order.

Last edited:

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it looks much more grey than A51.

Looks good IMO.

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's the one.

Not to discredit anyone that selected this color, but man it looks just like A51. I have to assume that in person the tri-coat makes a difference.
I've mentioned this before - I was surprised when I first got up close to an orange Bronco in the sun - buried deep in the paint was a lot of metallic. I think the "non-clear" topcoat "buries" all the metallic.

Sponsored

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 1669927209609

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 1669927231728

I agree with everyone that says that these colors are too similar and that if offering AGM then A51 should have been dropped.

But there is a slight difference in these colors. Top is A51. Bottom is AGM. AGM looks more blue? Brighter? I wish I was an artist because then I'd be able to describe what I'm trying to say better. To me there has always been something off on A51 for my liking. I wanted something like those first promo pictures with the blue and the white top. To me, AGM would be closer to that ideal than A51 and would be the color I order. Neither picture is in bright sunlight, maybe that would make a difference. I don't see the "gray" in the Azure Gray Metallic. Maybe its in the metallic flakes. But I do like the color.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with everyone that says that these colors are too similar and that if offering AGM then A51 should have been dropped.

But there is a slight difference in these colors. Top is A51. Bottom is AGM. AGM looks more blue? Brighter? I wish I was an artist because then I'd be able to describe what I'm trying to say better. To me there has always been something off on A51 for my liking. I wanted something like those first promo pictures with the blue and the white top. To me, AGM would be closer to that ideal than A51 and would be the color I order. Neither picture is in bright sunlight, maybe that would make a difference. I don't see the "gray" in the Azure Gray Metallic. Maybe its in the metallic flakes. But I do like the color.
Your pictures here, I believe, do the colors justice in showing the difference. A51 is very flat and mute, it takes the light and obsorbs as much of it as it can. The color is darkened versus highlighted in any lighting condition.

AGM tends to do the opposite, letting the light reflect off and bringing out the blue (Azure) though out. Like I said earlier, this color is more reflective of the Calvary Blue Tacoma I had and it's the color I want.

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your pictures here, I believe, do the colors justice in showing the difference. A51 is very flat and mute, it takes the light and obsorbs as much of it as it can. The color is darkened versus highlighted in any lighting condition.

AGM tends to do the opposite
, letting the light reflect off and bringing out the blue (Azure) though out. Like I said earlier, this color is more reflective of the Calvary Blue Tacoma I had and it's the color I want.
Exactly what I said!!! :LOL: But seriously, well put and I agree.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wish Ford would have offered AGM on the Heritage Limited and Peak Blue on the Heritage. I think the difference would be much more noticeable and available for the majority of buyers, while still offering an exclusive color for the Heritage Limited Limited.
Sponsored