Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The AGM idea is slowly creeping into my head. I have been a solid Oxford White since before day 1. I love the white/black combo of the Wildtrak. (and own an OW Explorer)

But some of these "real world" photos make me like the AGM when it's in the sun, and it is messing with my head. I wish I could see it in person and actually see the metallic shine in it.

Considering at this rate I have months before I get a VIN, maybe I can attend Off-Rodeo and see the water bottle since I haven't done that yet, or maybe a dealer near me will get an AGM F-150 soon. 🤞
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The AGM idea is slowly creeping into my head. I have been a solid Oxford White since before day 1. I love the white/black combo of the Wildtrak. (and own an OW Explorer)

But some of these "real world" photos make me like the AGM when it's in the sun, and it is messing with my head. I wish I could see it in person and actually see the metallic shine in it.

Considering at this rate I have months before I get a VIN, maybe I can attend Off-Rodeo and see the water bottle since I haven't done that yet, or maybe a dealer near me will get an AGM F-150 soon. 🤞
Until they start hitting the streets all we got are the few photos and videos out there. F150s should be soon though, if you live in a big Ford dealer area then please post what you find since I have 1 dealer 20 miles away that only has 1 in transit right now.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Until they start hitting the streets all we got are the few photos and videos out there. F150s should be soon though, if you live in a big Ford dealer area then please post what you find since I have 1 dealer 20 miles away that only has 1 in transit right now.
Just tried to do an inventory search on Ford.com for F150s in AGM and within 100 miles, 0 show up even in transit. I'm literally like 30 minutes or less (based on how Phoenix is set up) from like 10 dealers, 2 of which are some of the biggest of the SW region. I'll keep an eye out though.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just tried to do an inventory search on Ford.com for F150s in AGM and within 100 miles, 0 show up even in transit. I'm literally like 30 minutes or less (based on how Phoenix is set up) from like 10 dealers, 2 of which are some of the biggest of the SW region. I'll keep an eye out though.
Go to the dealer's site and do an inventory search on "azure" and see what you get. Thru my local dealer it only shows the one and no date of when it'll arrive and it's too far to just pop in and see what's on the lot.

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the best "sample" I have found so far - multiple angles in multiple lighting conditions. (But still anxious to see your pics when you get them !)
Perma Link | Ford Media Center

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is the best "sample" I have found so far - multiple angles in multiple lighting conditions. (But still anxious to see your pics when you get them !)
That one is new, I had posted one from Ford's media site for the Lightning and I'm pretty sure now that was actually Ice Blue not AGM. This is such an odd color, the only thing I can think to compare it to is Toyota's Calvary Blue but it's not and it's not A51 metallic either.

I'm going to need to see this one in person but not interested in any of the other HE colors so I hope it's love at first site.

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I'd start a Azure Gray Club. I know there's a few threads with pics already out there on this color, but figured it would be nice to have all the pics in one place. I'm getting ready to order a Bronco Raptor and Azure Gray is at the top of my list. I found a few pics on the internet that show the color. Feel free to post more pics as it may help in everyone's decision, if they're considering this color.

2023-Ford-F-350-Super-Duty-Limited-Azure-Gray-G4-Reveal-Live-Photos-Kentucky-September-2022-Ex...jpg

2023-Ford-F-350-Super-Duty-Limited-Azure-Gray-G4-Reveal-Live-Photos-Kentucky-September-2022-Ex...jpg

Well, I was one of the bummed out Cyber Orange orders that's been waiting 2 years as I'm a September 2020 reservation holder. Decided to switch to Azure Grey for 2023. I just got a build date for 11/28 so who knows I may be able to post some of the first actual photos of the color once it's delivered. Fingers crossed it's awesome!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, great find. It really does a good job of showing off the color in different lighting.
Second, great find man, I've been searching high and low and obviously not good at finding this stuff.

Lastly, it doesn't help at all. Still cannot tell if I like it better than A51 or if I should just switch back to A51.....

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lastly, it doesn't help at all. Still cannot tell if I like it better than A51 or if I should just switch back to A51.....
[/QUOTE]
Yep ! I kinda feel the same way................ I STILL don't know how it will REALLY look!? My "gut" thoughts are that it will be like Cyber Orange - which has a LOT of metallic in it, but you don't really see how much until you get it in the "right" light, at the "right" angle. The metallic doesn't "jump out" of the paint like it does in the Eruption Green .

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Beach_Bum

This dark enough?
Much better. But that evening media event that I shared from IG scares the crap out of me. Granted there was a ton of artificial lighting, but it was really baby blue. That B-Roll footage in natural light is much more realistic.

LastEdition

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Although I did not ultimately choose AGM for my 2023 2 Door Bronco order or my 2023 F150 order, I think it has the potential to be the best color option yet for a retro/classic Bronco 2 Door build paired with a white top, white wheels etc.

Not that I want to waste my breath or anyone's mental energy with yet another critique of Ford, I don't think they've got the Bronco colors figured out just yet.

If i was willing to wait another untold number of years on the Heritage edition, AGM would be my #1 choice.

Daniel

dcap

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The B&P for an Azure Gray Outer Banks shows unpainted door handles in the image. Is this a mistake? Is there any reason the handles wouldn't be painted like all the other Outer Banks colors?

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a f150 on order in agm that’s scheduled to be built the week of the 31st. If it does get built I’ll post some photos once it arrives. Should be around a month after being built.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The B&P for an Azure Gray Outer Banks shows unpainted door handles in the image. Is this a mistake? Is there any reason the handles wouldn't be painted like all the other Outer Banks colors?
It should be painted, add the SAS package and you'll see that it keeps the painted flares, also incorrect. Thank the rock stars for staying on top of B&P ... that's sarcasm.
Sponsored