First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone here with an Azure Gray Bronco running Method 701 Bronze, Method 703 Gloss Titanium, or Method 705 Titanium (all bead grip) wheels that they can share pictures of?

I'm considering purchasing one of these wheels. I tried the wheel configurator/visualizer on AmericasTire but that didn't have enough options or seem accurate enough in color.
Maybe look up a bunch of area51 rigs being that the color is close enough for the feel.
Sponsored

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I decided to do just that a little earlier today. ;) I found this thread with a bunch of method wheel pics, a few being Area51: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/which-method-wheels-do-you-like.11873/post-1453438

I'm surprised that I think the bronze looks good because I've never been a fan of bronze wheels before.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 1682572429663

My old man perspective is this is a no brainer on the Eruption Green , meh but doable on say a red color. I think it looks really classy on the Azure / 51.

I already have a tan bimini, tan traction pads and a tan race net on the back, so I think it will look damn good. I like this wheel a ton, but I dont hate the Sasquatch wheel by any means. I wonder if that would powder coat well. Probably a pain inthe ass to deal with the beauty ring removal and re installation. .

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We finally have seen Azure in person. Passing by our local dealer I see what I think is an Azure 2-door. We stop in and sure enough it is. So glad we made the change from silver. The AG is amazing in the sun. Parked next to it was a silver Explorer and it looked nice but did not have the pop the the AG has. The blue, silver, and violet pearls just explode in the in the sunshine. In the shade it could be mistaken for Carbonized Gray.

Sponsored

Mmyerssh

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Az Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone here with an Azure Gray Bronco running Method 701 Bronze, Method 703 Gloss Titanium, or Method 705 Titanium (all bead grip) wheels that they can share pictures of?

I'm considering purchasing one of these wheels. I tried the wheel configurator/visualizer on AmericasTire but that didn't have enough options or seem accurate enough in color.
Just picked up my 703's in gloss titanium today. Hopefully I will get them on next week. Still waiting on a few more parts for my build. I will try to take one out of the box and snap a pic next to the Bronco.

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out this 2023 Heritage edition flaunting an eye-catching two-tone paint job that showcases iconic Oxford White accents, including the modular hardtop roof. Standing out with distinction, the Oxford White grille boasted Race Red "FORD" lettering, complemented by 17-inch aluminum heritage wheels, painted in Oxford White, and a stylish bodyside stripe that exuded a nostalgic vibe.

This Bronco is a media vehicle for evaluation.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 20230502_120501

Taking inspiration from the 1960s era, the Bronco sported squared fenders with Sasquatch-width fender flares, paying homage to its roots and seamlessly covering the nearly two-inch wider track. The standard powder-coated steel front bumper showcased its capability, featuring built-in recovery points and integrated fog lamps.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 20230502_120250

Inside, the Bronco Heritage Edition welcomed enthusiasts with its unique charm. Plaid cloth seats provided a touch of classic style, while exclusive details like the Oxford White instrument panel, center console badging, and exclusive front and rear floor liners added to its allure. This Bronco Heritage Edition truly stands out.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 20230502_120451
Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 20230502_120626

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 20230502_120431

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up my 703's in gloss titanium today. Hopefully I will get them on next week. Still waiting on a few more parts for my build. I will try to take one out of the box and snap a pic next to the Bronco.
Patiently waiting for photos ;)

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting my MY23 AGM Badlands prepped for delivery this Saturday. 975 days since 3 Sept 2020 reservation. Dealer is installing ReadyLift 1.25" leveling kit, MRT exhaust upgrade and RTR Evo 6 wheels. 975 days later. I will post pics in the next few weeks. This is finally going to happen. LOL

7F97397A-C6C1-4DC7-8799-6C7894F358B8.jpeg

FB_IMG_1683079134126.jpg

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model