Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope this is what you're looking for.
Note: This one is getting into a gray area with the horse. But already seeing a lot of custom stand-ins for the official logo on third-party and aftermarket sites, so this should be okay.
Badge_BroncoTerminator.png
Well played!
Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope this is what you're looking for.
Note: This one is getting into a gray area with the horse. But already seeing a lot of custom stand-ins for the official logo on third-party and aftermarket sites, so this should be okay.
Badge_BroncoTerminator.png
the horse is like what I’m thinking, was kinda wondering horse alone, without the badge behind it. Did you make it from scratch? Possible to put some “tail bones” in the horse? Lol

Nice though! You Know when terminators lose all their flesh? Just the silver skeleton? That’s kinda what I meant. And print the horse on metallic silver 3M. So I guess layer the black and red vinyl on the silver? I dunno

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the horse is like what I’m thinking, was kinda wondering horse alone, without the badge behind it. Did you make it from scratch? Possible to put some “tail bones” in the horse? Lol

Nice though! You Know when terminators lose all their flesh? Just the silver skeleton? That’s kinda what I meant. And print the horse on metallic silver 3M. So I guess layer the black and red vinyl on the silver? I dunno
Would you still want the Bronco lettering in the Terminator font, or just the horse?
Thinking of how this might be done with a more skeletal look.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow...choices!....all of the above ( sticker, badge, flag) ...I used to be involved with M/C clubs and organized rallies and runs...we would give out "finisher pins" (cloisonne pins) ...they were usually made in china and had min quantity orders with some leadtime...but they were easy to wear or collect....run in size from .75" to as larger as 2" ...cost wasn't too high ....just a thought...Thanks
OK, now some flags. These are big files at the moment, because they have some textures added to help mock up the idea of the fabrics. For printing, I'd need to remove those backgrounds and re-up. Just FYI. And wasn't sure if you were talking typical horizontal flag or whip flag pennants or what, so made both.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here a51flags01

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here a51flags02

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

double tail "pennant" looks good ( right size, kinda like an old cavalry flag) ), the top "flag" also is great ( good color contrast)...too many good choices!...thanks ( to keep costs down...how about the red cross done in "alien green"??)

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about this?
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here TerminatorBronco
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here TerminatorBroncoSilver
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here TerminatorBroncoSilverOnBlack
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here CyberTerminator

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about this?
TerminatorBronco.png
TerminatorBroncoSilver.png
TerminatorBroncoSilverOnBlack.png
CyberTerminator.png
lol! Exactly! Not sure which one would print best but that’s pretty damn good!! I believe the last one with black outline would be best. And base being the 3M metallic silver I keep going on about.

I might make the black stroke a bit thinner though. Perhaps 2-3 pt? is it an illustrator file?

love that you put it on the cyber orange bronco! Lol, very nice touch! Perhaps. Bit garish but imagine a monster one on the hood like the old Firebirds use to have!!! Haha!! I always loved those when I was a kid

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it looks like it’s official. There will be no Sasquatch badge from Ford.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here CyberTerminator

Such a missed opportunity... guess us enthusiasts will need to make our own and share/sell aftermarket...?‍♂

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

double tail "pennant" looks good ( right size, kinda like an old cavalry flag) ), the top "flag" also is great ( good color contrast)...too many good choices!...thanks ( to keep costs down...how about the red cross done in "alien green"??)
Ha, I thought about it but was worried that, at least in some states and states of mind, that's pretty close to the dispensary green cross :cool: And I will recheck the pennant and burgee flag specs to try to get them at the typical size for custom flag makers like Gettysburg Flag, etc.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol! Exactly! Not sure which one would print best but that’s pretty damn good!! I believe the last one with black outline would be best. And base being the 3M metallic silver I keep going on about.

I might make the black stroke a bit thinner though. Perhaps 2-3 pt? is it an illustrator file?

love that you put it on the cyber orange bronco! Lol, very nice touch! Perhaps. Bit garish but imagine a monster one on the hood like the old Firebirds use to have!!! Haha!! I always loved those when I was a kid
You want Illustrator AI or SVG?

Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yea, I'm old ...and remember the "Green Cross" associated with some drug stores...maybe drop the cross and move the alien head there???

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Extremely cool idea!
Would be interesting to see pennant-style versions of these as well.

The only one I would maybe want to see an alternative version of is the FE. Any flag on a car with 1-4 stars is a General to me. All I see when I look at that is Brigadier General - make me think it's trying to advertise that car insurance company. Not sure what other symbol might be better than a star though - other than the obvious Bronco horse.
On an unnamed usaf base i saw some airman detailed to pick up trash general drove by blue car flags on front 2 stars the airman lookd up too lat and didnt salute the car whips a u turn and the guys scatter in four directions funniest thing ever.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yea, I'm old ...and remember the "Green Cross" associated with some drug stores...maybe drop the cross and move the alien head there???
I checked on several sites and while pennants are very usually 3x2, swallow-tail pennants are all over the place. So if you plan to get one those made, we might need to tweak some more. I rebuilt one to fit the 3x2 ratio, which should work most of the time. Look OK?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here a51flags02_v2

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great work!

Could a skeletal Sasquatch replace the human skeleton (for those of us going Badlands with the Sasquatch package)? Seems like that would be difficult but thought I would throw it out there.
Not as good a transfer as I'd like, but not bad. Hard to show much in the limited space of the badge, unfortunately.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-squatchrodeo
Sponsored

Last edited: