SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Deposit on Badlands and First Edition 2 doors. Of course FE is first on my list but the Badlands is a nice back up.
2.7 V6 EB
Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
reserved a Big Bend but Badlands is the greatest name by far

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it's best to wait and find out how much all this stuff costs. I don't think anyone can answer the question until then.

Main difference I can see is that you'll lose out on the rubber floor and vinyl seating with the Wildtrak. Some people won't care, but that's a big deal for me.
Good point, thanks.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2 door Badlands reserved; likely going to go with Cyber Orange or Area 51 with a black hard top. Planning to add only the High package and leather seats to it. Undecided between 2.3EB/7-MT and 2.7EB/10-AT since my ideal configuration of 2.7EB/7-MT isn't an option.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread F1C81889-D5F5-4432-B99F-A25F3F6ADDAC

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 12C45A38-63FB-40E2-9612-7AEFE55E8E27

I reserved a badlands, but I don’t like the grill. I like the pattern of the vents, but not what they did on the side by the lights. The surface kind of projects out or is flat instead of being inset like the Black Diamond. I’d like to be able pick any grill.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm sure once we all take delivery there will be a massive grille swap thread ?

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think it's best to wait and find out how much all this stuff costs. I don't think anyone can answer the question until then.

Main difference I can see is that you'll lose out on the rubber floor and vinyl seating with the Wildtrak. Some people won't care, but that's a big deal for me.
Also lose the sway bar disconnect, bash bars among other things.
Badlands is a traditional off-road Extreme 4x4, the Wildtrack is a pre runner Baja like a Raptor.

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ah yeah, that's right. Steel bumpers too, I think.
Yeah I originally had a Wildtrack over the Badlands as my back up to the FE in the mad rush. Then went back and started reading everything after release and realized I ordered the wrong one. Canceled deposit on Wildtrack and reserved Badlands.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the vinyl seats will be awesome for people who leave their top off, the marine vinyl isn't as hot as leather....ill probably go with it...got a 2dr...i think I could live with the 33s but I know in the end I'll go with bigfoot pkg(no sasquatch here in the south...ITS BIGFOOT!!)
Marine Vinyl is on the list as a must - so the options are Black Diamond or Badlands.

On the fence about the sasquatch package - but even FURTHER south than LA, we ain't got Bigfoot. We gots a Skunk-Ape.

And in Skunk-Ape territory - we are low on hills and definitely no mountains. To get there, I have to drive about 6 hours - in the sun and rain.

Maybe 33's is good enough for mud.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am just curious how much automatic transmission and hard top will add to the cost of the Badlands.
as for the rubber floor, it seems like that will be something pretty way to add in the future. Likewise, how much noise do you think will come thru the floor boards ifis is simply coated in rubbber?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badsquatch, 2 door, 2.7, auto, base trim. I don't need leather, 12" screen etc.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door Badlands Reserved. Thinking Cactus/White or Iconic/Carb gray. 2.7. Lux Pkg. Love 285’s so this pkg is perfect.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a big deal to me too. I am hoping I can get: 4dr Badlands + want the vinyl seats + rubber floor + Sasquatch + LUX + 2.7 (which obviously comes with the 10-speed auto)

I am hoping "Lux" doesn't also come with leather seats. Hopefully, they make that a separate option entirely.