Sponsored

Badlands - If I plan on swapping to 35 or 37 BFG KO AT’s...

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do I want to spend the money for Sasquatch on a Badlands?

I am assuming there is no lift and no appreciable difference in components w/ the Badlands?

I believe I can still order 4.70 gearing...right?

Sorry if these are dumb questions...but I know I am going to swap to 35 or 37 BFG KO AT’s. I have had several sets and I just think they are superior tires. If need be, I will sell the take offs...but if all things are the same and I can pick my own wheels and get AT’s...that’s what I will do.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sasquatch is a waste of money for me on my BL. I don't like the flares, wheels, or tires.
Yes..you can get 4.7 gearing for no additional charge (I am going 2DR 2.7). Do not need to get the sas to get 4.7 (unless the B&P is fucked up there too). Hopefully the lift Ford will reveal will be 2 inch and I'll get that to fit 37 KM3s which run small.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe on the 4.7 gearing and an automatic. Might be a B&P error though.

Either way - a lot of Jeepers with 35's and 4.10, 3.73 or even 3.21 gearing.

You can run 35's but will need 1" wheel spacers to move the wheels out where the sasquatch wheels are. You also may need to unbolt and remover the funky crash bars.

For 37's you'll probably need to do a 2" lift (maybe the dealer installed option one) and the wheel spacers / crash bars.

I would skip squatch and eye up that 2" lift or wait for aftermarket lift options.

(This is all to the best of our knowledge FWIW.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
LabradorGuy

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Either way - a lot of Jeepers with 35's and 4.1o or higher gearing.

You can run 35's but will need 1" wheel spacers to move the wheels out where the sasquatch wheels are. You also may need to unbolt and remover the funky crash bars.

For 37's you'll probably need to do a 2" lift (maybe the dealer installed option one) and the wheel spacers / crash bars.

I would skip squatch and eye up that 2" lift or wait for aftermarket lift options.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LabradorGuy

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Either way - a lot of Jeepers with 35's and 4.1o or higher gearing.

Thanks!!

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
37"s on a Bronco will be a piece of cake. Not cheap, but easy.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what I'm going to do, sans squatch. 35" or 37" BFG AT or MT. It'll be a piece of cake.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what I'm going to do, sans squatch. 35" or 37" BFG AT or MT. It'll be a piece of cake.
What makes you think 37s will be a piece of cake? I know someone will figure it out, maybe Ford, but it's not an insignificant amount of lift to run them, and a lot of factors at play in doing it early and doing it right.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The vehicle comes with 35" tires "stock". To put a 37" tire on, you need approximately 1" of lift. You can just drive the vehicle without a lift at that point. But, to raise the vehicle one inch will be easy. There will be an upper isolator/spring "perch". You will be able to add a spacer to that. They will be available both from the manufacturer, or aftermarket, soon after the vehicle is delivered, or before. Aftermarket struts will be available within months, or no later than mid-year.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on running Nitto Trail Grappler 37's on my Bronco. If you look at the SEMA build where they have installed a 2" lift and 35" nittos you should easily be able to fit 37's on the Bronco.

SEMA.jpg

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The vehicle comes with 35" tires "stock". To put a 37" tire on, you need approximately 1" of lift. You can just drive the vehicle without a lift at that point. But, to raise the vehicle one inch will be easy. There will be an upper isolator/spring "perch". You will be able to add a spacer to that. They will be available both from the manufacturer, or aftermarket, soon after the vehicle is delivered, or before.
I think there are a lot more factors than that. Just because you have a 1" increase in tire radius, doesn't mean you can get away with only 1" more in lift and not have major problems with rubbing (a 37 is wider too). There's not much room for that 35 to begin with stock. Then you change the CV angles...and do you want to run a spacer lift to begin with? I doubt very seriously that people just adding a 1" spacer lift and throwing on 37s are going to be happy, or have a functional truck for off road.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still awaiting the revised pricing, but..

I thought to order the D210 Front axle you had to have the Squatch Package?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think there are a lot more factors than that. Just because you have a 1" increase in tire radius, doesn't mean you can get away with only 1" more in lift and not have major problems with rubbing (a 37 is wider too). There's not much room for that 35 to begin with stock. Then you change the CV angles...and do you want to run a spacer lift to begin with? I doubt very seriously that people just adding a 1" spacer lift and throwing on 37s are going to be happy, or have a functional truck for off road.
True, but many will do it

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 37" isn't necessarily wider, but it is larger. That being said, people do it all the time with a Jeep, and they do it all the time with other IFS vehicles. Spacer lifts will be very popular, especially with people that are less concerned with articulation. The CV angles will change minimally with a 1" spacer. It's done every day with other vehicles. The Bronco doesn't have some kind of unicorn engineered suspension system. Most small lifts don't address the CV angles at all. The Ford 2" lift probably won't either. It'll probably just be new coil-overs, or struts. The issues with rubbing will be wheel related, not suspension related.
Sponsored