Sponsored

Badlands Suspension - mount 35's with no issues?

dangle

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys,

I am hoping to place an order at my ford dealership, whenever they state the banks are open for new customers and I had a tech question about this trim. The info on Ford.com says this comes with 2.0 suspension, which is the Saq suspension on other trims. Does that mean I can put 35"s on this model with no issues? It seems silly to add the Saq option for $4000. Unless I don't understand what else it would benefit.

Thanks!
-Hopeful Future Owner :)
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Squatch on an auto BL will also add 4.7gearing, wider fender flares, beadlock capable wheels, ~35" tires and a half inch in suspension height. Don't think I missed anything.

You can fit 35's on a stock BL but it will appear a bit stuffed and may rub a bit as the stock BL coilovers are not the exact same as Squatch and are about 1/2" shorter.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys,

I am hoping to place an order at my ford dealership, whenever they state the banks are open for new customers and I had a tech question about this trim. The info on Ford.com says this comes with 2.0 suspension, which is the Saq suspension on other trims. Does that mean I can put 35"s on this model with no issues? It seems silly to add the Saq option for $4000. Unless I don't understand what else it would benefit.

Thanks!
-Hopeful Future Owner :)
No you would need to remove crash bars, which isn't that hard. I would go for the Sasquatch since it includes better gearing, better transfer case, better off road angles, and high clearance fender flares. So no, there Is a lot of benefit. Good luck!

Sponsored
OP
OP

dangle

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks everyone for helping clear this up! :)

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if going with a manual then I would skip the Sasquatch.

I have a manual BD and it already has 4.70 gears and the suspension is almost identical (0.3" shorter in the front and 0.5" shorter in the back). I threw sas wheels/tires on last night and only had to remove the crash bars.....looks awesome and I may or may not add sas flares for around $400.....saves a few thousand and you get an extra set of badland stock wheels that you can keep or sell. If going with an automatic then it depends on if you will be happy with the less aggressive gearing
Ford Bronco Badlands Suspension - mount 35's with no issues? IMG_0342
Ford Bronco Badlands Suspension - mount 35's with no issues? IMG_0343
Ford Bronco Badlands Suspension - mount 35's with no issues? IMG_0345
Sponsored