Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think a leveled non squatch BL on 35s is going to be the sweet spot visually. Or at least I hope so since that's what I plan to do.
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Wildtrack is the Mall Crawler package. Gives the look without the extra functionality (ie Rock Crawl mode, and sway bar disconnect). If you are just doing light 4x4ing its a good way to save some money. But if you watch any of the pro drivers they were all in Badlands or First Editions to get those 2 features.
You can't be serious?!? You do realize there's different types of Off-roading besides Rock crawling. Ground clearance, better suspension and bigger tires are pretty important. And I'm willing to bet that Wildtrak or any other Bronco equipped with Sasquatch package without sway bar disconnect can do extremely well in the Rocks. I personally would rather have the higher ground clearance and bigger tires especially in muddy situations, river crossing and desert running at high speeds.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL and 33's for me, as well...side-by-side, the difference is subtle. Also gives me room to "grow" in the future, if I think it's needed.
Iā€™m getting the same build but in Antimatter blue. Getting optional wheels with the 33ā€ AT KO2.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Photo courtesy of Broncos_south on IG

exactly why I went no sas ... loving the narrower look

Left: Badlands. Right: Wildtrak

This photo has me rethinking adding the Sasquatch package.

Maybe itā€™s the fender flares the Wildtrak looks wider in this pic

2021 Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak comparison side by side.jpeg

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super helpful šŸ™

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a little concerned about 35" M/T tire's as an everyday 95 % street tire.
Not sure if yall have seen this yet but I just found this review of the Territory MT which is found on squatched broncos and many other new offroad style vehicles. Seems like a decent street tire but nothing to write home about. It seems odd that ford went with this tire considering ford is already using 315/70/17s KO2s on the raptor which seem to be more offroad capable while also being very good for street use.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can't be serious?!? You do realize there's different types of Off-roading besides Rock crawling. Ground clearance, better suspension and bigger tires are pretty important. And I'm willing to bet that Wildtrak or any other Bronco equipped with Sasquatch package without sway bar disconnect can do extremely will in the Rocks. I personally would rather have the higher ground clearance and bigger tires especially in muddy situations, river crossing and desert running at high speeds.
Spot on.....I love when people try and justify not going full Wildtrak because ā€˜you canā€™t rock crawlā€™ with it and itā€™s only good for ā€˜the mallā€™. Whatever......

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Photo courtesy of Broncos_south on IG

Left: Badlands. Right: Wildtrak

This photo has me rethinking adding the Sasquatch package.

Maybe itā€™s the fender flares the Wildtrak looks wider in this pic

2021 Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak comparison side by side.jpeg
Looks like TA KO2's vs M/T also.
I'm happy with my choice of the BFG's

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there any information out there to suggest that the Badlands with Sas and Wildtrack with Sas have any suspension differences other than the disconnecting roll bar on the Badlands?

I ask because I would think there would be spring and damping differences between one vehicle intended for crawling and another for higher speed stuff.

Also, re disconnecting roll bar and crawling. Yes its helpful. But front and rear lockers make it easier to put power down if the wheel on the other side is up in the air.

Thanks,

Don

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like both and really, all the models have things I like about them. I ultimately went BL because the BD was my focus, but once I added the wheels I liked or did the math on swapping out new wheels and tires it was worth the $2.5k to get the beefier front axle with a a bonus sway bar disconnect. Then KOH videos hit and I had to have the cam, so choice was solidified with BL High package. My experience tells me 35ā€ tires are more than I need and the 33ā€ is just the sweet spot for me. Still love the look of SQ, but I wonā€™t have FOMO on 35s šŸ˜‰

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2dr Sasquatch BL on order after switching from a 4dr WT. I gotta say Iā€™m hoping my badlands favors the WT in the looks department. Glad I went Sasquatch. The WT Sasquatch vs BL photo compares to a Raptor vs a stock F150. And that black grill and Race Red pops against the desert background where the A51 looks a little washed out.
Sponsored