Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally got around to installing my BAMF Hybrid bumper and it is even better than I hoped! The thermoplastic powder coating is awesome.

So well built and it has a tight profile.

Installed Baja Squadron Pros, SAE Amber and S1 Wide Amber. 20k of lumens is really bright and then I have my rigid a pillar pods for another 6k lumens.

Winch Evo 10s Winch Installed with solenoid relocation under hood. I'm just waiting for my free Warn prolink via rebate.

Other exterior upgrades so far:

Gatorback mudflaps powdercoated black as well as beauty rings. IAG full length side steps, 50 caliber antenna, Diode Dynamics hitchpod break and reverse light, PPF and Ceramic Coating, Shadow Black Painted Grille, Matte Black Painted Letters.

20230131_165054.jpg

20230131_165325.jpg

20230131_165347.jpg

20230131_165411.jpg
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice truck and bumper looks great. Is this an "owie" and did it come from the bumper install? ☹
Ford Bronco BAMF Hybrid Bumper Installed b6g-bamf-install-dmg-hilite

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice truck and bumper looks great. Is this an "owie" and did it come from the bumper install? ☹
Man you scared me...ran down and went outside to check just now. Good News! Just a reflection or water from its bath. I did PPF and Ceramic so it shines. I used my RTIC cooler as a bench almost perfect height then just slowly scooted it into place and bolted it up.

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man you scared me...ran down and went outside to check just now. Good News! Just a reflection or water from its bath. I did PPF and Ceramic so it shines. I used my RTIC cooler as a bench almost perfect height then just slowly scooted it into place and bolted it up.
Side pic of bumper just has a reflection of me, no scratch guess I could have looked at more of the pics before running outside

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to hear it! I could see elsewhere that was clearly reflections but wasn't sure on that one. The PPF + ceramic combo on black paint looks so terrific. Nice to see I'm not the only person left that thinks shiny paint jobs are cool. :cool:
Sponsored