paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the bamf overland version on order and waiting on my bronco to be built. Can't wait! Oh and yah, I have a Yankum fairlead ordered as well.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the bamf overland version on order and waiting on my bronco to be built. Can't wait! Oh and yah, I have a Yankum fairlead ordered as well.
Best bumpers. I told Jerry I will wait for him to develop a rear bumper. That is how much I like them and the thermoplastic powder coating. Mine arrived from the shipping company with the front tow rings scratched down to the metal. Jerry sent me some plastic powder and used a heat gun and it was like new again. Stuff is awesome if it gets scratched or backed into it is a super easy fix. I should have taken a video of the repair that I did. I also used the relocation plate and put the winch controls under the hood and that was pretty easy as well. I need to update the profile pick I got my Warn Prolink via a free rebate last week in the mail and installed it. Looks complete now.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the BAMF bumper, just wish they would come out with more stuff.

Ford Bronco BAMF Bumper install. Who's done it? IMG_0401.JPG

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! That's the one I have on order. What light did you go with ?
I used the Diode Dynamics lights. They fit really tight and look good but I wish I had more room. Makes me wonder if I should have went with Baja Designs, if they are smaller, to have a little more room to rotate.

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm super happy with my BAMF Overland bumper with Baja Designs lights!
PXL_20230204_205732590.jpg

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! That's the one I have on order. What light did you go with ?
So I took a minute and looked up the size difference between Diode Dynamics SS3 (3.3”) and the Baja Designs Squadrons (3.07”). Diodes are a tad tight, probably should go with the Baja Designs for this bumper. They will give you more freedom on light direction. My Diodes have to point more or less straight ahead.

Sponsored

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I took a minute and looked up the size difference between Diode Dynamics SS3 (3.3”) and the Baja Designs Squadrons (3.07”). Diodes are a tad tight, probably should go with the Baja Designs for this bumper. They will give you more freedom on light direction. My Diodes have to point more or less straight ahead.
Thanks very much! That is good guidance. I'm also debating between Amber and white for those lights. In general I heard Amber is more for looks and fog like sightings. Put baby I'm out white lights over by the mirrors and keep Amber's at the bottom. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks very much! That is good guidance. I'm also debating between Amber and white for those lights. In general I heard Amber is more for looks and fog like sightings. Put baby I'm out white lights over by the mirrors and keep Amber's at the bottom. Your thoughts?
I think the color is more preference. I would rather have the white everywhere but amber works. If you don't like what you get you can just change the lenses out to a different color or combo, your not stuck with what you buy first.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very good point. I just ordered the Baja Design in Amber for the bumper fogs. Later, I may get whites for the side mirrors.

OP
OP
MattAttack85

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I keep hoping to see a bumper installed on an Outer Banks with adaptive cruise relocation. When I emailed BAMF shortly before I started this thread, he had said he hasn't had one installed on an OBX yet so he wasn't sure how the relocation would work... Guess enough time has passed that I need to email them again.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep hoping to see a bumper installed on an Outer Banks with adaptive cruise relocation. When I emailed BAMF shortly before I started this thread, he had said he hasn't had one installed on an OBX yet so he wasn't sure how the relocation would work... Guess enough time has passed that I need to email them again.
Check out these posts. For the one with the issue, we need to check if they resolved it.

Good: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/are-you-sh-tting-me-rc-2-7-hidden-mount.47856/post-1488770
Good: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bumper-choice-would-love-a-bit-of-advice.49942/post-1523957
Issue but some user seems to have resolved it: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...daptive-cruise-control-acc.30951/post-1757844
Sponsored