First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the locker control setup in the Base and BB models which include OPTIONAL Aux switches? Are these controls built into the GOAT modes? A selector switch on the dash? How does one engage the locker w/o aux switches/can they be routed to aux switches?
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Locker activation is different than aux switches. Aux switches are over head. Locker switches are on the dash.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the locker control setup in the Base and BB models which include OPTIONAL Aux switches? Are these controls built into the GOAT modes? A selector switch on the dash? How does one engage the locker w/o aux switches/can they be routed to aux switches?
They're called Hero switches and are located on the dash.

Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch Locker Control IMG_3423

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I've wondered about is, if you spec a base with the intention of adding lockers later, will there be a way to add the dash buttons as well? The answer probably isn't out there yet, just a thought. Although adding auto lockers would make that a moot point.

I know the value of the Squatch package with lockers is there, but having a base, 7spd, standard t-case, 2.3 with lockers front and rear to me is the ultimate build.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something I've wondered about is, if you spec a base with the intention of adding lockers later, will there be a way to add the dash buttons as well? The answer probably isn't out there yet, just a thought. Although adding auto lockers would make that a moot point.

I know the value of the Squatch package with lockers is there, but having a base, 7spd, standard t-case, 2.3 with lockers front and rear to me is the ultimate build.
I’m there with the BD currently, except with the advanced t case. That crawl ratio ? I would like to have the ability to add a matching switch for the front locker if I add one in the future.
Sponsored