First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I like the orange beauty rings, I’ve thought about doing the same. Small changes for me, dealer missed the MOD bumper so I picked up a capable bumper that was a little more scratched up that I’d like. Got it powder coated along with the D rings and the plastic parts on it are bullet liner’d. Badlands optional wheel beauty rings. Got a BB grille and picked up inserts I painted matte black. Need to get my POD lights installed.

IMG_1657.jpeg

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is my honker as she sits right now:

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club IMG_6213

Rough estimate I've got about 5k into what you see:

Baja Designs lights:
Squadron Pros in the fog slots and the a pillars
S8 20 inch in the center there

JCR:
Full skid system, crusader front bumper and I've got the table coming whenever that ships for the tailgate.

RCI:
Rock sliders
Rear shock skids that a very nice local person is going to help me with because those rear shocks at 300 ft/lbs of torque are going to kill me to try to do on the ground.

I think it's absolutely gorgeous. Bumper is only bolted up and not fully lined up due to a combination of being solo trying to do it and knowing I need to go back in and touch up some of the wiring I ran. It tucks in really nice and looks as tight as factory with amazing approach angles.

It's kinda hard to see but that front end has lost all of 2+ inches so next is the 2.5 reservoir shocks and a nice rear link/upper control arm combo but with all that comes rims and tires and blah blah blah good lord this is getting expensive FAST.
Sponsored

Last edited: