BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would like steel rear bumper for the Wildtrak but it is not listed as an available option anywhere. Seems odd that would not be an option. Will have to wait for b&p to see for sure.
Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would like steel rear bumper for the Wildtrak but it is not listed as an available option anywhere. Seems odd that would not be an option. Will have to wait for b&p to see for sure.
Yeah, I'm sure all the armor on BD/BL will be available as options or dealer installed accessories. It would be weird if you couldn't buy bolt on stuff like that.

OP
OP
Mountain Bronco

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it is sad you have to pay an additional price to get real bumpers on a $50,000+ vehicle.

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got a 4 door big bend reserved. Thinking of going down to the base and just going aftermarket once that stuff hits. Possibly a Ford Factory lift and go off and get my own wheels and tires. I gotta do it for my truck anyways so I may as well.

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Steel bumpers and vinyl floors and seats on Wildtrak would be optimal for me. Would prefer a manual V6 too.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. V6 Basesquatch vs Wildtrak. Adding Automatic on Demand 4x4, Aux Switches, 2.7L w/ Auto and Sasquatch to the Base, I think I’m looking at around $40k MSRP with Destination/Delivery. To get the Wildtrak you pay $10k more for mid package and a hardtop plus the ability to get the actual good colors (Cyber Orange for me +additional $). I don’t think I can stomach the cost when I consider taxes and financing (interest). If I do go Wildtrak, I’d probably Lux it out to spread that cost and just go with it. Maybe I save and go with base and wait for the Braptor! Build and Price will help and December will decide!

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's intelligent access then?

I had an early car when keyless start was just coming out in 2005 and I had to stick my key in the dash in order to use the start button

You sure base will have a start button and not a button blanked out?

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I had an early car when keyless start was just coming out in 2005 and I had to stick my key in the dash in order to use the start button

I mean, just look at the Base model features page. Line one in "interior" is "Remote Keyless Access with Push-Button Start."

This is what you're getting with mid pack:

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base

Intelligent access means you don't have to take the key out and hit the unlock button. You just open the door. That should be the only difference. Not sure how the valet key works...
Sponsored