First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I wrong on this, but WT has Sasquatch... so if you added that to Badlands wouldn't you have both... the disconnect + the WT suspension?

Basically what @GotGOAT said
The Wildtrak has the 2.7l V6. That's why its called the high speed off roading model. You would have to add the Samsquatch and the 2.7l and the 10 speed to get the same and still do not believe that would give you the Sport GOAT mode. Pretty close but not 100% of both models. The only true way to get both is the FE.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Wildtrak has the 2.7l V6. That's why its called the high speed off roading model. You would have to add the Samsquatch and the 2.7l and the 10 speed to get the same and still do not believe that would give you the Sport GOAT mode. Pretty close but not 100% of both models. The only true way to get both is the FE.
FE also does not get Sport mode.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah... i was just referring to the OPs question about the suspension. Not all the differences between because yes... there are a ton of differences between BL and WT

Sponsored
OP
OP
Calicorks

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m most likely getting Badlands. Ugh, I cannot wait!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has it been implied that it would be anywhere?
The guy I quoted stated outright that you don’t lose the disconnect from Badlands when you add the Sasquatch package. Just looking for a source for the claim as there are a lot of unknowns with what is compatible with what on this vehicle. If it’s speculation or an assumption, that’s one thing. It’s another when a source like Mike Levine or Ford comes forward and states something. Remember how everyone was so excited to get the their V6 Sasquatch in a manual?!

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The guy I quoted stated outright that you don’t lose the disconnect from Badlands when you add the Sasquatch package. Just looking for a source for the claim as there are a lot of unknowns with what is compatible with what on this vehicle. If it’s speculation or an assumption, that’s one thing. It’s another when a source like Mike Levine or Ford comes forward and states something. Remember how everyone was so excited to get the their V6 Sasquatch in a manual?!
FE comes with disconnect and Sasquatch.

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in sales and have been my entire life. I don’t buy into “there only so many, or buy it now or you won’t get it”. Ford is going to make TONS of Broncos. They only want you to pre order so they know now what supplies they need and where the demand is.

Ford sold 900,000 F150s last year, and there are 160k pre orders. Do the math, they can make as many as people are willing to buy. There’s a sucker born every minute.
Yeah I think the demand is overstated too, the majority of reservations will cancel. It will be a rush for a few months but truck based SUVs don't sell like car based ones do. They'll catch up fast, and they'll start coming out with cooler versions to try and rebuild demand

Washoe

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, MB.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Passed as heard: Last week I had a 30 minute conversation with the manager of the dealership where my reservation is being held. As to who gets one first, pre-orders are to be delivered first. Second, the dropout rate of pre-reservations holders is unknown, and could go quite high, those cars will be available to the general public. Delivery, based on the conversation, expect cars to start being delivered, say late, very late May or mid June. Dealers should have 2 or more cars to show to the public and pre-order buyers by late October to mid-November of this year, and for service training as well. Or so it was said. Truth is anything can happen, so it should be interesting and with the slip of new, new models on the way one has to wonder if waiting a year longer might be a better idea.