Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as we know at this point the only difference in suspension between a Badlands with the Sasquatch package and a Wildtrak is that the Badlands would have the sway bar disconnects. The rest is in the software for the GOAT modes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Calicorks

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was considered not putting the squatch on my badlands, but my wife gave it the thumbs down. "Why buy a badass off road rig and not make it over the top?" lol. She's awesome.
I love your wife, and your lucky to have her. I was thinking the same, but it almost seems the Sasquatch hurts the Badlands. Only because of articulation. A good lift would solve the articulation but who knows how much $$ that will be.
This is a mass produced car, and as long as your not looking for a Bronco on day one Or a FE, they will be available. Itā€™s just hype and excitement. 6-8 months in you can buy one, guaranteed. Everytime I walk into a dealership they always say ā€œthereā€™s a shortage ā€œ, then you go to the next dealership and they have 20.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Passed as heard: Last week I had a 30 minute conversation with the manager of the dealership where my reservation is being held. As to who gets one first, pre-orders are to be delivered first. Second, the dropout rate of pre-reservations holders is unknown, and could go quite high, those cars will be available to the general public. Delivery, based on the conversation, expect cars to start being delivered, say late, very late May or mid June. Dealers should have 2 or more cars to show to the public and pre-order buyers by late October to mid-November of this year, and for service training as well. Or so it was said. Truth is anything can happen, so it should be interesting and with the slip of new, new models on the way one has to wonder if waiting a year longer might be a better idea.
Fair amount of misinformation there.

The drop out rate of reservation holders has nothing to do with dealer stock. If a reservation holder doesnā€˜t order a vehicle the dealer doesnā€™t receive a Bronco.

The people who order a Bronco and then donā€™t close - those Broncos will end up on the lot. That number will be much less than the number of reservation holders that donā€™t follow through with ordering.

Dealers will not have Broncos before December ordering. The logistics of that are impossible. This has been effectively Ford confirmed in the QA ride along thread.

Further as to who gets production ā€” it has been made very clear ā€” no production for dealer stock until all customer reserve orders are filled. As stated above, Dealers will have some Broncos from customers that donā€™t close on their order. If your strategy is to buy one of those, prepare to be hosed.

Reservation holders have the power to negotiate a fair price before being locked into a dealer. If you want a Bronco as soon as possible donā€™t waste that opportunity.

Last edited:

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It cost you $100 to get inline and if you do find one sitting on a lot, then you can ask for your $100 back
Once you order the $100 becomes non-refundable.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford sold 900,000 F150s last year, and there are 160k pre orders. Do the math, they can make as many as people are willing to buy. Thereā€™s a sucker born every minute.
You seriously think auto manufacturing is that simple?

Hey Charlie, Escapes arenā€™t selling well, just run through a bunch of those hot selling Broncos on the Escape line this month.

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a seriously aggressive thread. Y'all should try to remember the "debate respectfully" rule. The whole purpose of this forum is to learn from each other. Not everyone reads all threads or remembers all previously shared information so there will always be questions asked that have already been answered. Not sure why we need to resort to insults and insinuations.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Amusing that the 4runner is a pretty capable off roader but doesn't have 6 different trim lines

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is a seriously aggressive thread. Y'all should try to remember the "debate respectfully" rule. The whole purpose of this forum is to learn from each other. Not everyone reads all threads or remembers all previously shared information so there will always be questions asked that have already been answered. Not sure why we need to resort to insults and insinuations.
This.

Please review the decorum rules: Attention: Read This Before Posting

If you can't (or don't want to) be helpful, or can't respond to any post without resorting to a condescending or snarky tone, then simply move on. There's thousands of other posts here daily to capture your attention.

It's a fact of any online group that there will forever be new members who may just have started learning or researching the Bronco. Let's please be welcoming because we all started as noobs. Thank you.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love your wife, and your lucky to have her. I was thinking the same, but it almost seems the Sasquatch hurts the Badlands. Only because of articulation. A good lift would solve the articulation but who knows how much $$ that will be.
This is a mass produced car, and as long as your not looking for a Bronco on day one Or a FE, they will be available. Itā€™s just hype and excitement. 6-8 months in you can buy one, guaranteed. Everytime I walk into a dealership they always say ā€œthereā€™s a shortage ā€œ, then you go to the next dealership and they have 20.
The Sasquatch package only takes away 10mm of articulation (per Ford) but gives 1.4" of extra ground clearance on the Badlands.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes you are correct but so what? Ford should have made the deposit $500 to weed out the complainers and put serious buyers in line.

Once you order the $100 becomes non-refundable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calicorks

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you are correct but so what? Ford should made the deposit $500 to weed out the complainers and put serious buyers in line.
I agree a lot of people put the $100 down just to say they did. Some people even have two deposits and they only intend on buying one. Ford has done a great job with marketing and hype. Now they can claim the Bronco has 160k pre orders and they would be right. It will be interesting to see how many are Actually buyers. Heck, my mom is not Into cars at all, and she knows about the Bronco because it was in the news. The news heard Ford had more pre orders than expected, and aired it on TV due to the hype. I know for sure the Bronco is going to be hot, I know on day one it will be impossible to get my hands on. I also know after a few months, dealerships will have plenty on the lot to chose from and I will have options. The people that pre ordered have no choice but to wait, and wait they will.
ā€œMr. Ford, we are out of the 12 inch screens because a shipment from China is late. I have Timmys pre order here and heā€™s next in line but wants the 12 inch screen. Do we stop production on the line so Timmy gets his, or do we set his aside while we build what we have available?ā€. Common ppl....

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But it is, Timmy.

If Timmy gets no love who will?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just don't understand your argument BUT Ford will make sure reservation holders get theirs 1st .. they have already said this

It will a shit storm and bad PR for Ford if folks without reservations get their hands on the Bronco and essentially cut in line

BTW ... Tesla had reservations for the Model3 and Y and no one purchased one until all reservations were met. The only scenario where peeps were to buy one without reservations was that you had to sleep with elon or they bought it 2nd hand from reservation holders who dumped their cars because they did not like them

I agree a lot of people put the $100 down just to say they did. Some people even have two deposits and they only intend on buying one. Ford has done a great job with marketing and hype. Now they can claim the Bronco has 160k pre orders and they would be right. It will be interesting to see how many are Actually buyers. Heck, my mom is not Into cars at all, and she knows about the Bronco because it was in the news. The news heard Ford had more pre orders than expected, and aired it on TV due to the hype. I know for sure the Bronco is going to be hot, I know on day one it will be impossible to get my hands on. I also know after a few months, dealerships will have plenty on the lot to chose from and I will have options. The people that pre ordered have no choice but to wait, and wait they will.
ā€œMr. Ford, we are out of the 12 inch screens because a shipment from China is late. I have Timmys pre order here and heā€™s next in line but wants the 12 inch screen. Do we stop production on the line so Timmy gets his, or do we set his aside while we build what we have available?ā€. Common ppl....
Sponsored