Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess the elephant in the room is still covid19

The line in Michigan will have to be altered for social distancing, and that will effect production speed and possibly quality.

Would you really want a truck built on a half staffed line?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Calicorks

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don't understand your argument BUT Ford will make sure reservation holders get theirs 1st .. they have already said this

It will a shit storm and bad PR for Ford if folks without reservations get their hands on the Bronco and essentially cut in line

BTW ... Tesla had reservations for the Model3 and Y and no one purchased one until all reservations were met. The only scenario where peeps were to buy one without reservations was that you had to sleep with elon or they bought it 2nd hand from reservation holders who dumped their cars because they did not like them
I really was more interested in Badlands vs Wildtrack suspension. And Iā€™ve gotten my answer.
I made a statement about pre orders and that it seems only the FE are getting everything. I stated why I chose to not pre order, and all the ā€œfan boysā€ got toxic. Of course if someone challenges my opinion Iā€™m going to defend myself. In all, I did not pre order and will not. If I wait, then I wait. End of discussion. Letā€™s see some more pictures and learn new things instead of hate, and talking down to people.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think I was talking down to you BUT if that was what you perceived then I apologize.

And if you don't want to reserve your spot then certainly this is your choice.

good luck!

I really was more interested in Badlands vs Wildtrack suspension. And Iā€™ve gotten my answer.
I made a statement about pre orders and that it seems only the FE are getting everything. I stated why I chose to not pre order, and all the ā€œfan boysā€ got toxic. Of course if someone challenges my opinion Iā€™m going to defend myself. In all, I did not pre order and will not. If I wait, then I wait. End of discussion. Letā€™s see some more pictures and learn new things instead of hate, and talking down to people.

sleepy floyd

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Wildtrak just has the Sasquatch package. There's nothing special about the suspension other than that. It's "high speed" because it has both Sport mode and Baja mode. The Badlands has Baja mode but not Sport mode, which it replaces with Rock Crawl mode.

The Badlands does not lose the sway bar disconnect if you add Sasquatch.
This is very helpful. We've got a 2017 Explorer Sport, and I gotta say that the Sport Mode is pretty nice. I initially locked in Badlands due to the price difference, but once I option out, I'm going to be right there with the Wildtrak. Sway bar disconnect is great if you are a serious off-roader, but I couldn't imagine driving a brand new $50k Bronco on the rocks like the recent Rubicon video. I've driven on the Rubicon on an ATV, that's some serious stuff...

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Amusing that the 4runner is a pretty capable off roader but doesn't have 6 different trim lines
And it has a gutless engine.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m most likely getting Badlands. Ugh, I cannot wait!
Well since you donā€™t have a reservation, better grow some patience ... itā€™s gonna be lilā€™ bit

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it looks like a loaded 2.7 BL with Lux and Modular top and Wildtrak with leather and Lux will be the same price.

I canā€™t decide if I want the rubber floors of the BL or the sport mode of the WT more. Really wish rubber floor and sport mode were available on both models

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all,
As I watched the very first reveal from Ford on launch day, I thought damn I want that BAD! Then, I started researching as all of us are and it got me thinking.... I want a Bronco that dose high speed off-roading like the Wildtrack, and I want all the goodies off the Badlands such as sway bar disconnect. I looked up both editions and it seems the suspension is better on the Wildtrack to handle the high speeds. Is there a way to get both worlds, or am I dreaming?

I did not pre order, and will not as I know what will happen. Ford is going to make yā€™all wait for your pre order, and dealerships at first will get at least 50% production. You are already a buyer so youā€™ll wait. They want these on lots so the people coming in ALSO buy one. Because Of that, I did not pre order and it seems only the Launch Edition has it all. What are your thoughts?
A classic case. You want what you want until you don't want it anymore. Be careful and be strong. Wait 'till something comes along that you really want.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all,
As I watched the very first reveal from Ford on launch day, I thought damn I want that BAD! Then, I started researching as all of us are and it got me thinking.... I want a Bronco that dose high speed off-roading like the Wildtrack, and I want all the goodies off the Badlands such as sway bar disconnect. I looked up both editions and it seems the suspension is better on the Wildtrack to handle the high speeds. Is there a way to get both worlds, or am I dreaming?

I did not pre order, and will not as I know what will happen. Ford is going to make yā€™all wait for your pre order, and dealerships at first will get at least 50% production. You are already a buyer so youā€™ll wait. They want these on lots so the people coming in ALSO buy one. Because Of that, I did not pre order and it seems only the Launch Edition has it all. What are your thoughts?
A Badlands non sasquatch I speculate would be the perfect package out of the box for an all around daily if folks would leave it in its stock form. Anything beyond that would be for someone getting into some pretty wild stuff
Sponsored