Sponsored

Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender?

OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a vintage Bronco owner/restorer no issues with me (have this exact emblem on both fenders of '75). I think it's cool the old script finds it's way on the 6Gen. The damn thing was designed from a 1stGen. Why not.

Plan on doing blacked out version which will fit our WT perfect so we'll be doing the same. Need to find non-drill vinyl raised option though. Don't want to really do any drilling. Both Tom's Bronco Parts and CJ's only have emblem with clips and drilling required.
yeahhh i was wondering about the drilling. I'm hoping i can figure out a way to get it on there without doing that, but ill do what it takes đź‘Š lol
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeahhh i was wondering about the drilling. I'm hoping i can figure out a way to get it on there without doing that, but ill do what it takes đź‘Š lol
I had thought about ordering a set of black chrome emblems for my Velocity Blue Bronco, but I'm waiting to see what the tailgate emblem looks like first before ordering.
Black Chrome
Ford Bronco Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender? 1615332322598

I don't want to drill holes either and was thinking of grinding the posts off and applying a butyl adhesive/emblem tape instead.

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to add this emblem and also get rid of the trail sites, I'm not a fan of those either.

Yep, have to wait and see if what color the bronco horse is on the back too.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i just like it a lot.

Ford Bronco Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender? 1615332322598
That’s happening on mine too. The badge will get moved down lower on the panel. If Ford doesn’t do this on the Heritage Edition they are fools.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That looks fine, doesn’t take anything away from the bronco. I hope Ford doesn’t stick their “ecoboost” badge on the bronco. They stick it on every vehicle and it clutters up the exterior. Don’t put this on their ford!

8486EF14-97D9-43DC-9E0A-313893E259E8.jpeg

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One option may be to delete the prongs on the back and apply 3M adhesion to emblem. Might work. Just have to cross fingers it doesn't come off at high speed or car wash I guess. Drilling and clips is best way to secure it, just nerve racking.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had thought about ordering a set of black chrome emblems for my Velocity Blue Bronco, but I'm waiting to see what the tailgate emblem looks like first before ordering.
Black Chrome
Ford Bronco Be honest: would you guys make fun of me if i took off my badge, and put this guy on my fender? 8486EF14-97D9-43DC-9E0A-313893E259E8

I don't want to drill holes either and was thinking of grinding the posts off and applying a butyl adhesive/emblem tape instead.
I just bought the black chrome ones last night. I haven't seen any pics off of anyone's camera (just the ones on the site) I'll post on here somewhere when they arrive at my door.

I don't have FE or WT but want a black bronco badge on the back. Idk how cohesive these will be with that but we'll see as we get closer

ETA: I'll try grinding off the posts. Zero chance of me drilling holes in my new ride. Any time I hang a picture, I always screw up and have extra wall holes I gotta patch

Last edited:

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not at all. I'm getting a badgeless-base and plan on putting a classic style emblem like this on the side instead. (y)

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

also hoping someone comes out with a stick on raised letter version, haven't found one yet - but yeah, i really like the idea and will be doing it myself as well

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs