First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GOOD POINT! just call me "clickbait Lorenzo" ;*)
You can call it arguing, I thought it was a conversation.
I havent read a single post on this board that wasnt an opinion
if you are not planning to offroad ofthen where you are indeed airing down to gain more traction do not fiddle with the beadlock option.

1. tire shops hate beadlock wheels and most will refuse to mount and dismount them. take this hassle on at your own risk. i personally know friends in the industry and usually can gety into a shop to do my own mount and dismount of my wheels and tires.

2. beadlock wheels require more time to work on and maintain. you will also need to torque down to spec and re torque every first 100 mile, 500mile,1000 mile and 3000 mile to make sure they are torqued to spec and seated properly after each time the beadlock ring comes off or when you change tires. if you bolts show fatigue or wear you will want to change them out so they dont fail. i run arp stainless hardware on my wheels expensive but i dont have to change them out due to corrosion on zinc plated bolts.

t4r6-92.jpg

t4r6-9.jpg

tf194.jpg
Super nice ride, any pics aired down to 8 psi rolling over some boulders!!??
Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
good lord I never liked the look of bead lock until i saw these - sweet
i drive on the beadlocks 24/7 365. they have never leaked or let me down. when done properly they will do their job. the are a 1 of 1 set done for me after i hit a curb at high impact during an acident a few years ago.

think long and hard before going beadlock. do you really need it? or is it just a cool factor thing? i use my beadlocks to airdown to single digit psi when i wheel. with these wheels i have aired down to 8 psi to wheel before. beadlocks arent dot aproved normally or street legal only 2 brands that i know of that are street and dot aproved beadlock wheel manufacturers. Hutchinson beadlocks and Walker Evans Racing.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im happy you are happy with the range of wheels offered for Sas
I guess Defender has limited options too - so not every manufacturer needs to offer options
seems like most do though!
I guess I'm just excited that the Bronco is back and that I get to own one. I think we all will be happy with whatever we choose. Good luck!
Sponsored