Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who are lucky enough to have a Bronco right now, what’s the best reaction/interaction you’ve had with someone over your Bronco? With this vehicles “celebrity status” right now, I’m sure we all have some interactions with strangers on it.

We’ve all read various posts here on police pulling them over to see the vehicle to parking lot interactions, and everything in-between.

Look forward to reading these! There will be some good ones for sure :ROFLMAO:

I just picked mine up, so not enough time other than random small-talk and lots of stares. However, when I was at the dealership signing the paperwork, I looked over and saw a Dad carrying his little boy, heading over towards my Bronco. I overheard the Dad saying how cool it was and as he put his son down, he ran over to my truck, very excited about it. Was pretty cool.
Sponsored

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to buy ceiling tiles off a marketplace ad. It was at this guys house, I think he's a distributor or something. Nice place- jacked up RAM and Jeep, ATvs etc. Anyway the first thing he said was "is that the new Bronco!?" And the whole purchasing of my tiles pretty much turned into him checking out my Bronco lol.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only story I have so far is that the finance guy at the dealership and a couple of other employees had heard that one of the rigs in my delivery was being refused and were hoping it was mine. My sales guy laughed and said, "No way guys, there is no way this lady will not come get her rig." I sensed.... disappointment. :ROFLMAO:

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I got one. Just picked up my Bronco Friday night, but when we got home I saw we had Amazon package delivered that wasn't ours, it was supposed to go to someone down the road about a mile. So I hopped back in to my Bronco and drove it over there. This person lived down a private drive in the woods. It was dark and rainy, but they were having a Christmas party, and a couple guys were outside having a smoke. I showed up, asked for the person who it was addressed to. They're all yeah yeah he's inside. But they just wanted to know who I worked for and who got to drive Broncos for a living! Anyway, did my good deed and went home.

Sponsored

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had a couple come into the brewpub we were in the other day, the guy asked if that was our Bronco outside (I wonder if he noticed me glancing over at it every few minutes LOL). I said it was, he goes "Nice rig! Those things are really cool. How do ya like it?"
I thanked him, told him we were really pleased with it, made a little smalltalk. He asked, "Ya gonna lift it?" Me: "Nah, looking at probably putting 33s on it, though." Him: "Man, I don't think you'll need to lift it! Looks great!"

Other than that, just a few stares here and there. Got followed by a cop for a bit one morning, but he didn't pull me over. Probably just trying to figure out where my Trip Permit was.

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope the guy who owns the Cyber Orange Sasquatch in or near Oak Island, NC is on here. I saw him coming into town, top down, on Friday, December 17th. I was in my Mustang behind him on the back roads into Oak Island, NC. He turned at a point where I continued straight toward Southport. I could have followed, but that was the end of the encounter. I didn't want to be that annoying guy, so I continued on. But I wanted to ask him a few questions and admire his Bronc while I wait for mine. Then, Saturday afternoon I'm sitting on my condo balcony overlooking the Oak Island Yaupon fishing pier and he drives by, but i'm on the balcony so can't get his attention. If you are on this thread, you may not realize it, but you had a stalker (admirer) this past weekend. Shoot me a message if you see this!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not as many as others, it seems.
A few gawks and "thumbs up" from passers-by, several JL and Gladiator drivers waving, etc.
Lots of staring.
One guy at a gas station and one guy at a red light both asked if it was a new Bronco, gave their approval/appreciation.
And one Girl in a convertible mini gave a heart sign with both hands at another red light while her friend said "Nice Jeep!", to which her friend elbowed her and educated her on the fact it was not a Jeep.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the guy who owns the Cyber Orange Sasquatch in or near Oak Island, NC is on here. I saw him coming into town, top down, on Friday, December 17th. I was in my Mustang behind him on the back roads into Oak Island, NC. He turned at a point where I continued straight toward Southport. I could have followed, but that was the end of the encounter. I didn't want to be that annoying guy, so I continued on. But I wanted to ask him a few questions and admire his Bronc while I wait for mine. Then, Saturday afternoon I'm sitting on my condo balcony overlooking the Oak Island Yaupon fishing pier and he drives by, but i'm on the balcony so can't get his attention. If you are on this thread, you may not realize it, but you had a stalker (admirer) this past weekend. Shoot me a message if you see this!
I think it's the same guy who drives it at Emerald Isle/Morehead City.
I think someone down there just continuously makes laps around all the beach towns all day.
Sounds like a good time to me, where do I sign up!?
*I'll bet it has the word "retirement" in it somewhere

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And one Girl in a convertible mini gave a heart sign with both hands at another red light while her friend said "Nice Jeep!", to which her friend elbowed her and educated her on the fact it was not a Jeep.
I hope your wife/girlfriend was with you for that one :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope your wife/girlfriend was with you for that one :ROFLMAO:
My wife was, but missed the whole heart-shaped hand gesture.
Funny, I never got that the whole time I drove a Chevy Cobalt…

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This all sounds similar to the reactions we get with the Mach-E. I imagine by the time I get a Bronco, the excitement will have died down.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had a few. Living in Austin EVERYONE has a Jeep. So the Bronco stands out like a snowman in the summer here in Texas. A couple experiences I’ve had:

1. HEB parking lot(grocery store if you aren’t from TX) an older very country woman was taking pictures front back and sides as I walked up. She said ‘I saw this sissy Bronco on the highway and was happy to see this when we pulled in’ We talked and I let her look inside.

2. I went back into the dealership recently to add the running boards. Leveling kit and 33s on it are hard on the 5 yr old. And I’m not tall. Lol. There were some of the sales people looking out the windows as I pulled up, my dealer knew I was coming in, he’s a family friend. He told me when I walked in everyone was asking about my Bronco including customers. The finance guy asked if I could take him for a ride since his will be coming in February with the 2.7 and they don’t have one there. Since he did me right I took him for a ride and let him drive it a little bit. Shameless plug for them: Seguin, TX Griffith Ford. Yes I paid MSRP and they price matched the tires/leveling kit and work.

3. Best one. I pulled up next to a beautiful black Rubicon with paper plates. We both had our windows down because, Texas in December could mean 80 one day and 40 the next. We made eye contact and I was ready for the worst. He just said ‘Man! I should have gotten one of those!’ The light turned green as I said ‘nice Jeep!’

There have been plenty more. Mostly ‘I’m glad Ford did this right’. Feels good coming from older people that know what the original Broncos we really like.

Here is what people are seeing.

879E2703-3179-495F-9BEA-790F1C31B0EF.jpeg
9C25376A-E2C1-4EF1-8E8A-F1E4664788ED.jpeg

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get asked by strangers how much your Bronco cost? I’ve had that multiple times since getting it, and always find it kind of odd/rude asking that.

Maybe it’s just me…

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get stopped at gas stations a lot. People want to see the interior and love it. (Unlike you ungrateful slobs.) I was in traffic one day next to a Gladiator. the ladies rolled down their windows and started talking about my Bronco. They said it's their dream car and they love it. They said it was "sexy" which cracked me up.
Sponsored