First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Subaru 77 Cutlass Supreme
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like every dealer in Utah is just offering MSRP. Only need 1 to offer invoice or below invoice pricing and they get all of us.....although I'm not sure how many of us there are....
Sponsored

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like every dealer in Utah is just offering MSRP. Only need 1 to offer invoice or below invoice pricing and they get all of us.....although I'm not sure how many of us there are....
We’re out here...I think I will probably stick with LHM they are at least offering $500 in free options. We will see what that actually means when I go convert to an order.

joungst

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps we should take a poll and find out how many of us there are local to SLC or the Utah region. I was considering going down to LHM in the coming weeks to talk with them and get a gauge on their temperature. If I could say "I have 10 committed buyers who will switch their reservation to you if you still honor X-Plan or if you offer invoice pricing" - that might go a long way... But who knows. They could also just be greedy fucks.

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Subaru 77 Cutlass Supreme
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guy at Crandall Ford in PC said he will take Xplan for non FE trim. Not sure if he's out of touch, or if he knows something I don't, but either way I have it in writing. Well, email writing that is.

Saxon

Badlands
First Name
Saxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perhaps we should take a poll and find out how many of us there are local to SLC or the Utah region. I was considering going down to LHM in the coming weeks to talk with them and get a gauge on their temperature. If I could say "I have 10 committed buyers who will switch their reservation to you if you still honor X-Plan or if you offer invoice pricing" - that might go a long way... But who knows. They could also just be greedy fucks.
I would be open to being part of that for sure!

Sponsored

joungst

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guy at Crandall Ford in PC said he will take Xplan for non FE trim. Not sure if he's out of touch, or if he knows something I don't, but either way I have it in writing. Well, email writing that is.
Would you be willing to PM me his name? I would imagine that quite a few of us would go for XPlan pricing and switch LHM or Ken Garff

Two-Track

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Tesla Model 3; KTM 450 XCF & 300 XC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We’re out here...I think I will probably stick with LHM they are at least offering $500 in free options. We will see what that actually means when I go convert to an order.
I am at LHM Superford. Would you mind sharing which LHM dealer offered you $500 in free options. I was quoted MSRP, but always up for free options!

DaveB02

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz GLE450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer is West Valley Ford...They got me a FE...great to work with. Winston is their GM.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer is West Valley Ford...They got me a FE...great to work with. Winston is their GM.
What do you mean “they got you a FE?” Don’t you mean you reserved a FE?

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at LHM as well and haven't spoken to anyone over there yet. I thought they said they'd offer X-plan early on, and I've been wondering if they're still going to honor it?
I'm still watching for regional dealers offering better options and wouldn't hesitate to switch my reservation.

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My res is at LHM. Haven't talked to them and really don't want to but if someone puts together a plan I'd tag along.

I'm still on the fence with whether I will pull the trigger and actually buy one. If I do, switching to Granger is my likely path. I have relatives in Wisconsin and have never been to the Badlands/mt Rushmore/Devils tower so the road trip vacation is appealing. Plus heading into Wisconsin from there it will be easy to maintain low speeds and variable speeds to help breakin.

We will see.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger said it will be $7-800 to ship my bronco from Iowa to Utah. Even after paying the shipping, it’s over $2000 better than xplan. I think I’ll stay with granger rather beg these Utah dealers for a better deal.

OP
OP

Meat

Base
First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Granger said it will be $7-800 to ship my bronco from Iowa to Utah. Even after paying the shipping, it’s over $2000 better than xplan. I think I’ll stay with granger rather beg these Utah dealers for a better deal.
I really don’t like buying a vehicle sight unseen. If it is damaged some way how do you know if it was like that from the factory or from being shipped to Utah?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please help me with your math! How is your savings.after shipping still greater than $2,000?

X-plan is approx $50 over invoice.
Granger if you reserved in October is invoice less $2,000
Shipping is let's say is $750

So, $2,050 less $750 = $1,300
$1,300 =/= > $2,000. ?????

If your reservation is before October your savings is only $300 over a local X-plan seller.
Sponsored