First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in for a florida group buy... my last 2 fords have been from mullinax.... Bartow was decent too when I purchased my 250 from them.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinking of contacting Mullinax in the morning and establishing a point of contact, potentially a group buy. Is anyone interested?
Count me in, unless they are not on target for a decent reservation allotment based on their prior SUV sales and competitive market. ?

Knowing the market they should have a nice allotment and shouldn't be a true concern.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too.

Currently, my ORL dealer (that sold me the Raptor at invoice) is on the B6G list at MSRP+ADM. There's no way I'm paying MSRP for a Ford product, even a "rare" one like SVT/FP variants, and the Bronco certainly isn't one of those.

My local dealer recieved a lot of loyalty and referral business because of the invoice pricing that they gave me on the Raptor, even when it cost me more to keep the business there. My F-450 at X-Plan there was about $2K more than what Brandon Ford quoted me on that order. So trying for MSRP on the Bronco order would be a hard no.

So I need to run over there for service this week and I'm going to try to nail down what they actually want for pricing. If it is more than invoice, I'm moving the order. Ideally someone in FL will sell reservations at invoice, or else I'll likely be switching to the TX dealer that is $1K under.
Sponsored