Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am gonna talk to my boss tomorrow about potentially getting a presence here in order to directly relay stuff and answer questions i think doing something like granger in that respect can be super helpful for both us and the dealership. After all for the south we basically are the best deal for a bronco by far.
I sent over the suggestion to Luis who I’m working with at Mullinax. He never got back to me with an interest but deeply feel you guys should have a presence on here... hope you take the lead and being more numbers to Mullinax to get a hire allocation similar to Granger Ford.
Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am gonna talk to my boss tomorrow about potentially getting a presence here in order to directly relay stuff and answer questions i think doing something like granger in that respect can be super helpful for both us and the dealership. After all for the south we basically are the best deal for a bronco by far.
So I discussed it with him and we do have a presence here already with the information outlined look up Mullinax ford under users. The account is run by the head honcho so you can be confident he’s gonna be accurate

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sent over the suggestion to Luis who I’m working with at Mullinax. He never got back to me with an interest but deeply feel you guys should have a presence on here... hope you take the lead and being more numbers to Mullinax to get a hire allocation similar to Granger Ford.
We do have an account here and it is run by our owner feel free to search Mullinax ford and reach out with any questions. I’ve also been authorized to hit you guys with any info I get on the backend so If you have any questions for us at Mullinax I can help as well

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I discussed it with him and we do have a presence here already with the information outlined look up Mullinax ford under users. The account is run by the head honcho so you can be confident he’s gonna be accurate
I am also now authorized to speak directly for mullinax auto group as far as what we offer and pass along any information I get as it comes, so if you have any questions pass them to me and i can likely get an answer.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also now authorized to speak directly for mullinax auto group as far as what we offer and pass along any information I get as it comes, so if you have any questions pass them to me and i can likely get an answer.
Will Mullinax Mobile be offering the same terms as the central Florida dealerships?

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will Mullinax Mobile be offering the same terms as the central Florida dealerships?
The entire group is, the only difference would be the alabama taxes
this is the message from my boss Chris it can also be found on 6g
I spoke with all my Partners and we want to make sure all our Mullinax Ford dealerships are represented properly on this list.
At any Mullinax Ford dealership nationwide, we pledge:

1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

Please chose any Mullinax Ford location to reserve your Bronco today!

ALABAMA - MOBILE - Mullinax Ford Lincoln
FLORIDA - APOPKA - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - KISSIMMEE - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - LAKE PARK - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - NEW SMYRNA BEACH - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - VERO BEACH - Mullinax Ford
WASHINGTON - Olympia - Mullinax Ford

For more information, please go to mullinaxford.com

Thank you!
Chris Baron
Partner and General Manager
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, WA

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My res is with Autonation in St Pete. I will be moving. I asked about the ADM and XPlan, they said there will be no xplan and we haven't decided on ADM. I told him, that's cool, I'll just move my res to another dealer that can confirm, his response was, That's your choice. Didn't seem like they wanted my business.
Mullinax is a great choice, no dealer fees, we take all ford plans, and we will adjust our prices to beat our competitors

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The entire group is, the only difference would be the alabama taxes
this is the message from my boss Chris it can also be found on 6g
I spoke with all my Partners and we want to make sure all our Mullinax Ford dealerships are represented properly on this list.
At any Mullinax Ford dealership nationwide, we pledge:

1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

Please chose any Mullinax Ford location to reserve your Bronco today!

ALABAMA - MOBILE - Mullinax Ford Lincoln
FLORIDA - APOPKA - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - KISSIMMEE - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - LAKE PARK - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - NEW SMYRNA BEACH - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - VERO BEACH - Mullinax Ford
WASHINGTON - Olympia - Mullinax Ford

For more information, please go to mullinaxford.com

Thank you!
Chris Baron
Partner and General Manager
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, WA
So I took a look at your examples and it's great first view appeal, but all the descriptions have 8 Speed autos. This vehicle will have the 10 speed trans. This always worries me when the specs are not correct on sales pages. Your pricing and deals sound great so just need to tightened up the spec descriptions.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I took a look at your examples and it's great first view appeal, but all the descriptions have 8 Speed autos. This vehicle will have the 10 speed trans. This always worries me when the specs are not correct on sales pages. Your pricing and deals sound great so just need to tightened up the spec descriptions.
Thanks for letting me know, I will bring it up, it may be do to a system constraint but the pictures should have a detailed slideshow of all the options and features

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you in sales or another department? Might take an hour drive over to Kissimmee in the next few weeks just to get a glimpse.
I am in sales, i mostly focus on online and phone

Sponsored

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just moved to florida some of you seem to live by me have any of you heard anything or know thing about palm bay ford thats who ford set me up with i went there they said no adm but i never thought to ask about dealer fees just wondering if anyone ever used them before

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just moved to florida some of you seem to live by me have any of you heard anything or know thing about palm bay ford thats who ford set me up with i went there they said no adm but i never thought to ask about dealer fees just wondering if anyone ever used them before
Hi Jake,

I live in Melbourne but chose to go with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. They guaranteed no ADM in writing, no dealer fees as advertised, and $500 above trade In value in their website. I knew this going into launch night and manually selected Mullinax in Kissimmee to ensure I don’t get stuck with a stealership.

I recommend you make the switch before October 31st as a lot of Floridians have already. Most of the Bronco6g members who are using Mullinax in Kissimmee are using Luis:

Ford Bronco Dealerships in Florida 6C2A083A-BF69-4761-8E1D-567FFAAB670F

Regarding Palm Bay Ford, their website disclaimer states “Prices do not include tax, tag, title, $998.50 dealer fee and $279 electronic registration filing fee”

Ford Bronco Dealerships in Florida 45C69755-DA7F-4859-90F1-199994BCE5EC

Lastly, consider joining the Central Florida Club page.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/central-florida-broncos.30/

See you on the trails...

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in sales, i mostly focus on online and phone
If you guys could match the Granger deal $1000/$1300xplan below invoice i would bet you would get a fair amount of transfers to your dealer. MSRP vs Below Invoice and shipping (Driving saves more) to St Pete just the base price of the vehicle (not counting accessories etc at/below invoice) it is still significantly cheaper than buying local in Florida (Which I would rather do). I'm still holding my transfer in hopes that a Florida dealer is willing to match other deals. If not I have to go out of state (Drive or ship), it's just a commodity , and price is price on a car. Help us stay local

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you guys could match the Granger deal $1000/$1300xplan below invoice i would bet you would get a fair amount of transfers to your dealer. MSRP vs Below Invoice and shipping (Driving saves more) to St Pete just the base price of the vehicle (not counting accessories etc at/below invoice) it is still significantly cheaper than buying local in Florida (Which I would rather do). I'm still holding my transfer in hopes that a Florida dealer is willing to match other deals. If not I have to go out of state (Drive or ship), it's just a commodity , and price is price on a car. Help us stay local
Great minds think alike ... Could not have said it better myself & hoping for the same, Lets see if they care to compete for the sale.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great minds think alike ... Could not have said it better myself & hoping for the same, Lets see if they care to compete for the sale.
@nmt77 this thread may help you out.
Sponsored