Sponsored

Still Looking for a Quality Dealer in Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico....

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us in these states or surrounding.....Has anyone found a quality dealer that is up there with the likes of Granger Ford in Iowa or some of the east coast dealers on this forum.

I still haven't found any.

Let us know if you have found a dealership that holds up to what we have come to see regularly from the few dealers on this forum.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope. That's why I'm with Granger.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. That's why I'm with Granger.
what he said. looked around,but couldn't find anything that comes close. There are others here in colorado doing the deal and getting it shipped for like 450$ to Denver, its closer than driving all the way there. I don't know where in Utah you are though.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Colorado and am buying from Granger. There’s a big group of us, and it wasn’t for lack of trying to get a local deal ... or even a returned phone call from a local dealer.

The ~$450 shipping to the Denver area is a really good deal, and Albert is great to deal with.

Good luck with your search!

papsblue

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope.. but... let me know? Haven't placed my order yet, finally have consistent contact with someone at least...although after being told they have over 200 reservations got asked, "Wait.. are you ordering the Bronco sport or the big Bronco?"

Still tempted to switch to Chapman.

Sponsored
OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope.. but... let me know? Haven't placed my order yet, finally have consistent contact with someone at least...although after being told they have over 200 reservations got asked, "Wait.. are you ordering the Bronco sport or the big Bronco?"

Still tempted to switch to Chapman.
Man. All too common. Many of the dealer guys I've talked to have been clueless on this product. A couple of them from LHM draper. It's pathetic. Leaning going Granger route at this point, simply because they've been so consistently great and they deserve the business.

I've seen several comments on a shipping deal to Colorado for under 500 bucks. Maybe we could get something like that going to UTAH from Granger? Likely a bit late at this point though.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at Granger. Road trip

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Wyoming and purchasing from Granger. From a dealer I purchased a dozen vehicles over the years I receive no emails, calls and like others have said are totally clueless on the Bronco(as well as other models). Granger has been transparent and the best deal in town. The business model for selling vehicles in showrooms is severely broken and dated.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Northern New Mexico and going with Granger's Colorado group. Can do the drive to Denver and back in a day. I found an honest dealer in Albuquerque at MSRP, but that was the best I could do. Decided it was easily worth the extra drive not just to save money, but because I trust Granger and truly like the staff.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might I recommend Groove Ford? Their GM seems like an upstanding individual you would want to do business with.

Ford Bronco Still Looking for a Quality Dealer in Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico.... FCC2D435-598D-48F0-87E1-F222D2FDAE80
🤣 Going to trash this dealer as long as I feel like it for this nonsense.

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado is the land of the SUVS and I can't do a run to the liquor store (and I live less than 2 miles from 3 large ones - I live in the land of retail) without seeing 1,453 jeeps, 743 4Runners, 77 FJs and any number of Xterras that are barely scraping by. So the dealers in the neck of the woods obviously feel as though they can sell as many as they can get without discounting them (at least until a few start sitting on lots). The person from Groove could easily have stated that he can sell them easily and does not feel the need to discount any sale currently and that he would love the opportunity to earn the business, provide service, etc. Instead he's taken the aggressive tack and has definitely lost some customers, me included, and Groove is the closest Ford dealer from my house - maybe 3 miles - and just a short side trip between my house and my office! Instead, I'll buy from Granger and find a good indy repair shop that has certified mechanics to do all the work on my truck and retain the Ford warranty. Even if I have warranty things, I've got 2 other Ford dealers w/in 10 miles, and I'll easily bypass Groove to go to another one for warranty stuff.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this post looking for info on Groove, I haven't been impressed so far. Wanted to make sure I had pricing incl fees for my order before it was converted. Well, they went ahead and converted anyway, and still, after a couple of emails haven't provided any of their pricing. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to move it even though it's been converted.

OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this post looking for info on Groove, I haven't been impressed so far. Wanted to make sure I had pricing incl fees for my order before it was converted. Well, they went ahead and converted anyway, and still, after a couple of emails haven't provided any of their pricing. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to move it even though it's been converted.
Id get out quick man. I am switching to granger tomorrow. I ve called around and spoken to a handful of places including granger, they're bar non above all the others. Especially those in Utah. Shoot you straight, simple process, very upfront in pricing and immediate in giving it to you. Totally worth giving them a call yourself and you'll be sold.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We're aware of a small number of Bronco reservations mistakenly converted to orders by a small number of dealers. Reservation holders must provide consent to convert to an order, and we encourage all customers to have a discussion with their dealer on the terms of the sale before placing an order. If the customer is unable to resolve their concerns directly with their dealer, they can call the Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-334-4375 to change their order back to a reservation and maintain their timestamp, change their selected dealer to a new dealer, or both. We also are reminding our dealers of this policy.
Once you get your reservation back and moved, make sure to let them know their behavior led you to choose another dealer. The GM in particular handles being called out really well.

Last edited:
First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched from groove 2 weeks ago to granger and got a call the next day.

I had no communication from groove other than the initial email when I placed my reservation. I even followed up in Feb and got no response.

Im very happy with communication and order placement, and definitely the price from granger. I saved about 2700 off msrp by going with them.
Sponsored