First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Want to make a reservation, what dealer should I go through. Granger Ford in Iowa is over 1,000 miles away so it’s not an option.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Meat

Base
First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
My one & only bump from page 3

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm currently with Performance Bountiful, but I'm debating about switching to Ed Kennelly. My initial emails were returned from Performance but they've been quiet since.

I'm waiting to hear back from Ed Kennelly Monday or Tuesday as the guy I talked to didn't even know about the Bronco video, so I imagine they didn't distribute it to everyone.
(Personally I'd avoid LHM)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Meat

Base
First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm currently with Performance Bountiful, but I'm debating about switching to Ed Kennelly. My initial emails were returned from Performance but they've been quiet since.

I'm waiting to hear back from Ed Kennelly Monday or Tuesday as the guy I talked to didn't even know about the Bronco video, so I imagine they didn't distribute it to everyone.
(Personally I'd avoid LHM)
I was looking at dealers in SLC (not sure which one) and they popped on for a chat. I asked if they offered X-Plan on Broncos and they acted clueless.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s only 400 miles from me so that is doable.
Most dealerships are offering at least x-plan. Im not sure there is any incentive to drive 400 mi just for that...

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm probably going to go with the October Granger Special and just have them ship it to Utah. Every dealer I've spoken with in UT is being super cagey and noncommittal.

Edit: Just made a new reservation @Granger Ford for the aforementioned October Granger Special. I was also told that Granger is doing a group-discounted (~$450) shipping to Denver, CO so I will be flying to Denver and driving home from there which is only ~8 hours away driving. Granger is just doing everything in their power to make buying from anybody else a stupid decision.

Last edited:

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm currently with Crandall Ford in Park City and from what I have been told there is no ADM and they will honor X-Plan pricing.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm currently with Crandall Ford in Park City and from what I have been told there is no ADM and they will honor X-Plan pricing.
I thought about Crandall, the taxes in Summit County are good to keep in mind as they are higher than others

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought about Crandall, the taxes in Summit County are good to keep in mind as they are higher than others
That is a good point. But I do like to keep things local as much as I can and haven’t been impressed with many dealers in SLC.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is a good point. But I do like to keep things local as much as I can and haven’t been impressed with many dealers in SLC.
Yeah it's why I went up to Davis County. Had a couple guys I knew at Henry Day, but it seems once they sold it to Ken Garff so did the guys I knew haha

OP
OP

Meat

Base
First Name
Meat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone gone through Wilson Motors in Logan or bought a vehicle through them before?

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is with LHM superford. Only contact I've had so far was the initial email a day or two after placing my reservation. I've emailed the sales rep who reached out and got no response. So far I'm quite underwhelmed. May change dealers. I have an x plan and would prefer to deal with a local dealer, but if they are unreasonable I would consider Granger.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a july 13 reservation with LHM Draper. But also did an october reservation with Granger thinking i may go 2 dr manual sasquatch. Still undecided.
Will likely switch my early reservation to Granger or one in Oregon or maybe something closer ?
If i just new they werent going to charge a bunch of dealer ad on fees. I dont like the feeling i get from most dealers. Especially when they (local dealer) tells me shipping from Iowa to Utah would be $3000. How dumb do they think people are?
Sponsored