Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're looking for trails with views, you could do a lot worse than the Nicolai Mountain Loop that @swooshdave and I did this past weekend. It's a curated trail in the Bronco Trail App. Awesome views of Mt. Hood, St. Helens, Rainier, and Adams at various points, if you go on a clear day.

Not a huge challenge for the Broncos, almost entirely dirt/gravel logging roads, nothing interesting aside from 2 sections. The final climb up to Nicolai Mtn. was a decent section of bumpy, rocky, tree-rooty business with one fairly tight turn; I think I saw inclines between 10° and 15° for most of it. The descending route had a couple interesting spots including a fairly narrow spot between tree stumps and one kinda gnarly descending turn that I could imagine those with front cameras would be super happy to have them. After that, there was a longer descent that wasn't very steep but had some rocky bits that needed at least a little attention paid to wheel placement. That bit was a good place to turn on Trail Control, set it to like 4 or 5 mph and relax a bit. 😄

Dave's post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/nicolai-mountain-ohv-trail.85100/
I'm always happy to have a front camera.
Sponsored