Sponsored

Best way to get 35's on non-Sasquatch Black Diamond?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anything is possible. How much are you willing to spend? The motor and transmission will handle anything you put on there with the correct gears. Are you willing to regear? You will not get a front locker on the M190 and it would not be advisable to go above 35s on it even with an open diff.

Things change if you can option the M210. Still need the correct gears though.
Sponsored

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anything is possible. How much are you willing to spend? The motor and transmission will handle anything you put on there with the correct gears. Are you willing to regear? You will not get a front locker on the M190 and it would not be advisable to go above 35s on it even with an open diff.

Things change if you can option the M210. Still need the correct gears though.
I didn't even think about the gearing aspect. I used to build diesels and never really worried about re-gearing when I was sticking 38s on them. But that's a whole different world

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't even think about the gearing aspect. I used to build diesels and never really worried about re-gearing when I was sticking 38s on them. But that's a whole different world

Yeah. Some people are going to get the lower trims and add big tires, then complain about the 2.3 being a gutless wonder or complain the auto is constantly searching for gears. Correct gears cure a lot of ills.

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may be selling my SAS wheels/tires right away if I can manage to fit 37"s on the SAS suspension. I'd probably ask 2k for the setup. not bad considering tires cost 1500 and wheels are probably another 1500 for beadlocks. $2500 from the factory really isn't a bad option if you wanna go 35's
Sponsored