seymour

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am putting on 37s - do I just take off the factory existing 2 inch lift and put on Rough Country's 5 inch lift? is there a "better" way? thanks
Sponsored

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ooh ooh I cant resist when installing any suspension mods use a two post "lift" it beats using a jack. For real though it depends on a lot of factors what are you doing with it

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no existing factory 2" lift. The WT ride height is achieved by the length of the coil overs. Which model year WT do you have as MY23's came with the new HOSS 3.0 / Fox shocks.

I am not sure what the right answer is to lift a WT to fit 37's but I know the wrong answer is the RC 5" spacer lift. The "better" way to do it is to scrap/sell the factory coil overs and replace with an adjustable coil over that will give you the necessary ride height.

OP
OP

seymour

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no existing factory 2" lift. The WT ride height is achieved by the length of the coil overs. Which model year WT do you have as MY23's came with the new HOSS 3.0 / Fox shocks.

I am not sure what the right answer is to lift a WT to fit 37's but I know the wrong answer is the RC 5" spacer lift. The "better" way to do it is to scrap/sell the factory coil overs and replace with an adjustable coil over that will give you the necessary ride height.
I'm a total novice here - I am getting a 2023 Wildtrack - I went to South Florida Jeeps and they plan on putting Rough Country's 5 inch lift on - they have 5 Bronco's on their lot done this way but none of them are Wildtracks or have the SAS - any advice really helps - as I said - I'm a total rookie here so your advice is very helpful

Sponsored

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a total novice here - I am getting a 2023 Wildtrack - I went to South Florida Jeeps and they plan on putting Rough Country's 5 inch lift on - they have 5 Bronco's on their lot done this way but none of them are Wildtracks or have the SAS - any advice really helps - as I said - I'm a total rookie here so your advice is very helpful
really depends what it is that you are planning on doing with it. If it will never see offroad, the RC 5" lift may be acceptable (people may disagree), but if you are planning on doing anything offroad, you really should go with what @BlueBronco said, and replace the coilovers, though that gets expensive very quickly.
If you let us in the peanut gallery know what you're doing with it, it will help

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe start by reading through this thread. Seeing as you have Fox shocks already, I can understand not wanting to scrap them for adjustable coil overs. It looks like some manufacturers are coming out with taller springs that should accommodate 37's and that will perform better than a spacer lift.

Also, while I am not personally familiar with SoFlo Jeeps, I am familiar with their work. They have more of a pimp my ride vibe rather than a true off-road shop. I would take my business elsewhere if I were you.

OP
OP

seymour

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I cant see me doing any offroading other than going onto the beach - but at the same time I would not want to ruin value - I would imagine if I ever went to sell the truck down the road someone would want to use it to go offroading - how extra you think replacing the coilovers would run? thanks

OP
OP

seymour

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe start by reading through this thread. Seeing as you have Fox shocks already, I can understand not wanting to scrap them for adjustable coil overs. It looks like some manufacturers are coming out with taller springs that should accommodate 37's and that will perform better than a spacer lift.

Also, while I am not personally familiar with SoFlo Jeeps, I am familiar with their work. They have more of a pimp my ride vibe rather than a true off-road shop. I would take my business elsewhere if I were you.
Yes, I got that feeling while I was there - I can see they are going to anal rape me money wise

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a WT (2022 pre-HOSS 3.0 availability) that became an option after I took delivery. Anyway, on to the OP question. I replaced the squatch Coilovers with King 2.5 and the UCA and rear trailing arms with Camburg billet. Fits my 37s with no issues.

before and after

179A6B5C-4E12-4A1B-A07B-C7887AEF513B.jpeg

IMG_1540.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP

seymour

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone has any shops they recommend from West Palm South or even middle of the FL south that would be a huge help

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your about to get a damn nice Bronco in stock form, it may lack in Miami style but if you can, hold off on your lift for a few months. The stock FOX shocks are really really nice, and there will be more options soon to get 37's on there. Eibach and Hypercoil are goingt o release different springs. There are also tire clearance kits. The RPG perch collar is also a decent option. Some combination of these will work.

Otherwise source some King 2.5, Icon, or Fox 2.5 and retain or improve on your already great suspension.

OP
OP

seymour

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I just read the other thread - I'm going to wait - thank you

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can do a 1.5” Broncbuster body lift and JKS max tire kit and run 37s just fine without touching your suspension

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Use your legs, not your back