Sponsored

Best way to add lift to my SAS to fit 37" ?

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would like to add 2-3 inches...(that's what she said too). Occasional weekender so don't need the $10k King lift but not sure if pucks is the way. What say you?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The best way is always going to be with coil overs (new shocks/springs), as it's the only method that improves ride quality and flex. Also the easiest to install yourself IMO as you don't need to mess around with compressing coils etc. Even if you go with a kit that doesn't include reservoirs (not needed on a casual use rig) and sticks to 2" diameter shocks, it's still going to set you back a few grand minimum.

I'll let others answer as to what other lift options are available.

One thing I will say is you will need to do a substantial amount of work to prevent rubbing, even with 3" of lift.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/spec-suggestion-for-37s.61023/post-1708312

I'll refer you to the answer I gave another forum member a few days ago for a pretty good idea for whats involved.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like our PMW Offroad Kit would be great for you!

This includes the Eibach coilovers, which are easily adjustable from +0.5-3.0" (Front) +1.2-2.7" (Rear).

And Zone Upper Control arms, which improve front end stability, greater suspension articulation, and improve steering response. Upper control arms can also help reduce wear and tear on other suspension components due to the increased angles created by the lift. Highly recommend if you plan on maxing out the coilovers.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions or see if I can work out a small discount if you are interested!

stevebf

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sales pitch on the DV8 inner fender liners is that a SAS bronco will fit up to 37s. I don't know from experience nor do I have any association with DV8, just thought I would share.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sales pitch on the DV8 inner fender liners is that a SAS bronco will fit up to 37s. I don't know from experience nor do I have any association with DV8, just thought I would share.
Interesting. I feel like they must've left some details out on how that's possible, as I rubbed on a LOT of stuff not related to a wheel well liner... Like crash bar mounts and rock sliders. I didn't look through the install, so maybe those problems are all solved as part of the install process.

I am very interested in these though as they look SO much better than the carpet liners up front in particular.

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like our PMW Offroad Kit would be great for you!

This includes the Eibach coilovers, which are easily adjustable from +0.5-3.0" (Front) +1.2-2.7" (Rear).

And Zone Upper Control arms, which improve front end stability, greater suspension articulation, and improve steering response. Upper control arms can also help reduce wear and tear on other suspension components due to the increased angles created by the lift. Highly recommend if you plan on maxing out the coilovers.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions or see if I can work out a small discount if you are interested!

I absolutely agree that this is the best option spending the least. I have the Eibach Coilovers (that I ordered from Panda) but I elected to get better UCAs (went with Icon). But for the money this is by far the best value.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SVC perch collars. :cool:

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not the best but I think I’m gonna try the Sasquatch zone kit with UCAs...if not happy will go to total King/Fox kit and skip over the smaller shock/coil over kits.

John 0874

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 f250, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would like to add 2-3 inches...(that's what she said too). Occasional weekender so don't need the $10k King lift but not sure if pucks is the way. What say you?
I have a two door sasquatch with zone adventure series lift , I think 2.5-3 inches and the upper arms that come with it , I have 37 inch tires on stock sas wheels. It's been like this for 10 k miles no rubbing at all any time and I have no complaints at all.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m Going eibach springs over the SAS shocks to give me 2.3” up front then a .75” body lift just to be sure. Will keep suspension lift minimal for CV geometry

Sponsored

Tomskullz

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a two door sasquatch with zone adventure series lift , I think 2.5-3 inches and the upper arms that come with it , I have 37 inch tires on stock sas wheels. It's been like this for 10 k miles no rubbing at all any time and I have no complaints at all.
How‘s it going with the 37 tires on the stock SAS wheels. I want to do the same thing with my badlands SAS stock wheels.

John 0874

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 f250, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the look and offset of the stock wheels everything fits great no problems.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of wheeling are you guys doing with these set ups on 37's?? I have to go up for east tennessee rocks and ruts... I was thinking 38"

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suggest BroncBuster body lift, however you should also buy the rack and pinion Kit. That wit shore up weak points on the rack and tie rods to allow for the extra turning force when installing the bigger tires.
this is required when installing tires bigger than 35’s ( if you Intend to do any type of off roading)
https://broncbustertx.com/products/bronco-body-lift-kit

ACCF55D6-30B8-4F3E-824F-285B33AF655E.jpeg

5CCEE8ED-94C5-4277-9DAA-A13E545A1F22.jpeg

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How‘s it going with the 37 tires on the stock SAS wheels. I want to do the same thing with my badlands SAS stock wheels.
I did the Zone 3”, JKS MaxTire Kit and 1.5 spacers to push the wheels away from the upper control arm. I love the ride and stance.

47DB71B0-5E39-4CDF-A1A1-7980D1E5C964.jpeg

D27A03FD-F8CB-416B-83E9-9CAA4256768E.jpeg
Sponsored